LANsyndicate | Level1techs

I could actually make it to that if there ever is one lol

Xonotic is kind of a Tek Syndicate staple so expect that.

1 Like

Assuming no delay in delivery I'm bringing mine.

1 Like

Then maybe I will bring mine. I guess ill know for sure once I try it on my laptop, if it cant run at least minecraft in VR I wont bother, but many people haven't seen VR and It would be nice to share.

That's going to take a pretty damn good lappy to render 2x 90hz 1080p screens, even on minecraft. I'm going to mention it again because either people just aren't reading it/understanding it/other, but I am bringing spare PCs for those that would like to forego the pain of flying with theirs or shipping it. At least two of the spares will be able to push enough frames for the oculus.

The width is 27.7". I have a smaller, less good monitor that I can bring, so it's not the end of the world if I can't bring my nice one, I'd just like to.

make sure to keep it on you and/or in a secure location

1 Like

how are you guys doing security? similar to QuakeCon?

Didn't you watch the video? Logan is gonna punch anyone that fucks anything up. That's security, would make me feel safe tbh.

5 Likes

So who is getting taped to the ceiling?

Would be hard, the ceiling is pretty high.

barnacules

3 Likes

Gonna need a lot of tape...

1 Like

anything worth doing is worth overdoing

2 Likes

Just booked Everything and bought my Lan Syndicate ticket.

Feeling Good.

3 Likes

I'm going to be doing an email blast to all attendees soon and we won't deny anyone the right to sit next to their sweetie :) Also, I don't think I'll be doing per person assigned seating. Depending on the table layout, we'll probably just assign people a table block and you can pick or we can work something out. There will be plenty of room, I assure you.

1 Like

You gonna uber from SeaTac to the hotel?

train from sea-tac to university street

$3.00

I forgot Seattle has a halfway decent public transit. Clean too. Too bad it's in Seattle.