L1Techs KVM Garage Sale - First Come First Serve!

Hello!
Please read the entire thread!

We’re going to be selling some scratch & dent and/or old stock L1Techs KVMs for discounted prices. All KVMs are at least 10% off normal pricing!

Disclaimer: We have tested all of these KVMs and have verified they work, however, because these are old stock and/or scratch & dent, we will not be accepting RMAs on these items.

Returns:

If your KVM is DOA (dead on arrival) from shipping you may return it and we will reimburse the KVM and shipping fee.

If the KVM does not suit your needs, you will have a 30-day return window starting from the date delivered. We will refund the KVM only.

You may still contact Wendell or ask on the forum for your troubleshooting options after the 30-day window.

If You’re Interested

Welcome to the obligatory bureaucracy section! :smiley:

USA
DM me:

• KVM you’re wanting- just copy and paste the title above the picture. e.g: 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #1
  • Name
  • Address
  • Contact email

Outside USA
I will need all the prior information as well as a contact phone number for UPS customs.

Payment

After DMing me, you will receive a PayPal invoice from Level1Techs, LLC to the email you gave. We can setup a payment through QuickBooks. Similar process if you prefer it.

Shipping

Once you pay, give me a moment to get the KVM packaged and I will send you a UPS tracking number. If it’s toward the end of the day, I might have to ship the KVMs the next business day.
For those outside the US we will price check other services.

KVM Models Info (Before you buy!!)

I tested all of these KVMs with a 4K/120Hz monitor and high quality DP 1.4/USB-C cables.

• The older model KVMs have not received firmware updates, if you are worried about compatibility with a fancy setup, probably not for you.

• The USB-C without Power Delivery KVMs will not charge any USB-C devices connected.

• Older USB-C KVMs will be capped at 60Hz.

• The DisplayPort 1.2 4 PC, 2 Monitor KVMs have a limit of 4K/60Hz & can sometimes have issues with old AMD GPUs. I tested with a Radeon RX 480 and had no issues at 4K/60Hz though. Just something to be aware of.

Now that that’s out of the way, here’s what we have! I’ll be updating this list as we sell them. Be sure to read the notes about some of the older KVMs! The prices are marked off depending on how much cosmetic damage the KVM has.

DisplayPort 1.4

(DP 1.4) 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #1

$ 239

(DP 1.4) 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #2

$ 269

(DP 1.4) 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #3

$ 269

(DP 1.4) 2 PC, 2 Monitor, 5GB #1 SOLD

(DP 1.4) 4 PC, 2 Monitor, 5GB #1

$594

Power Delivery USB-C

(USB-C PD) PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #1

$306

(USB-C PD) 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #2

$306

DisplayPort 1.2

(DP 1.2) 4 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #1

Note: PC Port #4 is limited to 4K@30Hz.
$382

(DP 1.2) 4 PC, 2 Monitor, 5GB #1

Note: PC Port #4 is limited to 4K@30Hz.
$401

(DP 1.2) 4 PC, 2 Monitor, 5GB #2

$482

[/details]

(DP 1.2) 4 PC, 2 Monitor, 5GB #3

$455

(DP 1.2) 4 PC, 2 Monitor, 5GB #4

$455

(DP 1.2) 4 PC, 2 Monitor, 5GB #5 SOLD

No Power Delivery USB-C

(DP 1.2 No PD) 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #1

$252

(DP 1.2 No PD) 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #2

$252

(DP 1.2 No PD) 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #3

$252

(DP 1.2) 2 PC, 1 Monitor, 5GB #4

$252

As always feel free to ask any questions I’ll try to answer them all!

Also check out our KVM FAQ for more details on compatibility and cables:

3 Likes