L1's Garage

+

3 Likes

Allot of cheap stuff on craiglist.

Ye, 4.3 buddies.

I was thinking about this one, but it need work. $300 though.

Oh, it’s kinda far away from you though.

1 Like

LOL that’s not actually that far.

Only about an hour away.

(I’m in northern part of SD)

1 Like

Well it’s the right van for an A-Team van.

Hop to. Lol

1 Like

ugh, I’ve got a feeling it needs a lot of work to get running.

Probably just a tune-up, and maybe a carb. Those things are dead simple, and the turbo 350/400 autos are bullet proof with stock power. Not even running them out of trans fluid kills them.

However it’s a 91 so it might have EFI. I don’t know anything about those systems because none of the old Chevy EFIs I’ve been around have given us any issues.

1 Like

There is the lemons series
https://24hoursoflemons.com/
But like you said used car prices are insanely inflated in cali

2 Likes

HOL UP HOL UP

Is that a ROCK IN THE DASHBOARD?!

1 Like

Could always find a shop willing to take a bribe lol, thats what i did with my jeep

that’s what I meant

I’ve got a friend with a 500hp GTI, a friend with a V8 E30, and a friend with a volvo s60 making too much power.

2 Likes

What does it run you? I paid $250 for a guy to throw the sniffer in a little acura

$120, all in on an OBD2 car. Friends and family discount.

1 Like

I was going to sell my impreza as is (in need of repair) but looking at the market that’s a dumb idea. I see them still going for $6-8k, would probably value mine around 5 if i fixed it up which isn’t fucking bad.

I don’t know why i checked kbb but it valued mine at like 2.5k private party

KBB isn’t accurate for enthusiast cars. It’s got my miata at 2.5k, but going rate is about 3500-4500.

Mine is a standard 2.5i, nothing special but the used market is still strong in the bay area thanks to all the lesbians.

2 Likes

Had me rolling

1 Like

If i sell mine to one you’ll be the first to know.

1 Like

Lol. Yes.

I have no idea why it’s there, but there are quite a few rocks placed in little cubbies, pockets, and cup holders… No clue.

Is that just the prior owner trolling you?

Because that’s what I’d have done.