L1's Garage

We have the option in travel insurance. Its pretty cheap

2 Likes

Oh yeah we did too but it’s usually with our credit cards and stuff where your insured for your health Bills should you not be by your own insurance now I do have health insurance… it covers internationally anywhere but that’s also because I’m with the government

But I mean if you stay healthy odds of actually being in a hospital or pretty low especially in the United States unless you have some chronic disease or something

Honestly it’s why I keep myself so healthy. I always tell myself exercise for an hour a day and I know you hate it but you know what you’re going to hate the hospital bill more later on in your life. You also want to stay good looking solo :joy: get your ass to the gym

Play I know what you mean it would suck to get stuck with one of those hospital bills

1 Like

Look dude. Stonks down gas up inflation up is a bad combination. I want off this ride.

4 Likes

Are you kidding me this is the best comedy that I can’t even find on fucking cable

Get me some goddamn popcorn

Some Twizzlers

A cute girl and I will watch this ship sink… :joy:

Jokes as side I warned people better be ready for the churn. Here it comes

1 Like

Till now everything seems to be fine!
Atleast for the last 24 hours.

1 Like

seems to be the time frame for alot of things

Post done probably with a lot of typos:

Ceramic Coatings: What are they? What are they not? How to apply them

1 Like

Yeah well my car is fine.
The emission engine light will likely come back in the next few days.
But that is not really something that bothers me that much.
Because it passed the mot emission tests and it doesn’t affect the cars performance at all.
It’s probably the rear oxygen sensor that gives falls readings over time.
But that’s fine cause it’s only a dianose sensor.
I might replace that sensor as well some day maybe.

1 Like

they are cheap though. Just replace that yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah i believe arround 100 euro or so.

1 Like

yeah do those yourself. they are super easy. Buy a sacrificial deep well the size of that… cut a slice in the side… a small one so it fits over the wire… then just fit the wrench and remove… after using pentrant…

clean the entrance where it goes… apply some antiseize… NOT A LOT…

torque it in

connect it up.

Reset the computer… Voila

2 Likes

Oh damn, you repaired the wheels too?

2 Likes

yes.

BLACK ALUMINUM DUST EVERYWHERE…

you have been warned

I had left over Ceramic coat… so I applied it to the wheels.

2 Likes

Heat from the brakes has likely already destroyed the coat. But no harm done.

2 Likes

The wheels stay quite cold particularly out here. They are very well ventilated breaks but yeah it was a fun experiment. I plan on applying the 303 spray to them regularly when I apply it to the rest of the vehicle… so my amateur job should last a longer time.

I hate break dust. I really do

Honestly @SgtAwesomesauce I could keep the car until the engine blows now. Im like riding in it. I have no car payment and the fucking auto market is decimated so its better than nothing. I know everything that can go wrong with it. Its like a mechanics beater.

I also applied the tiny leftovers after that to the my phone screen and didnt use it all night and for like 14 hours haha… I was just fucking with it. I put it on the camera lense… everything is stupid slippery now…

I rootzd it

1 Like

I now drive a police interceptor utility… but the paint is basically fucked from the decal removal. Thinking of getting a matte black wrap like this. Thoughts?

We get most of our company vehicles wrapped at work, seems like if it’s applied well it holds up quite well. I think we only need to rewrap like every 4 years or so using the high quality material?

These are vehicles that get used five days a week no matter the weather.

1 Like

Not a huge fan of Wraps they dont last as long and are pretty pricey. If your gonna DIY it sure else prob just get it painted.

A good paint job is like 4k ish. Pretty sure a matte wrap is like 2k done professionally

4k would last more then 4 years tho like W.Meri said they end up needing.