KZ EDX - how does a US$2,75 Chi-Fi earphone sound?

It is indeed, i can’t quite compute it as well, the only possible explanation i can come up with is massive manufacturing batches, the chinese market seems to be well stocked with these.
But still, no idea how the final product is such a success.

1 Like

No reviews on the amazon site in the US. I might be the first sucker. I snagged a pair of Boltune pro something or another nonsense for laptop. They are strange. Surprising low lows and clear crisp highs… Almost nothing else in between. I can eq and make it a little better but it does not help much. BT and self powered. I hardly ever use them as I am not a fan of in ear.

Its a fairly new model, it seems, might have been launched specially for 11/11 (like many other products), there’s no reviews on Linsoul either, but lots of reviews on Aliexpress.

At $20 I’d go for the ZST instead. Still have mine. Put sony tips on em for better comfort. The stock tips are usually where KZ falls way short.

1 Like

They are very durable indeed.
have you tried foam tips on them?
I had some for my TFZ, i think i may get some for these.

I hate foam tips tbh. First thing I did when I got my TIN T2 Pro was swap out to sony tips.

Everyone raves about the sound profile on the cheap Chinese IEMs but at the end of the day, the sony MDR-EX100/110ap are just as cheap and just as good IMO.

1 Like

I’ve been hearing lots about this one lately, does it hold up well to the reviews?
Also the Blon BL-03, which i’m thinking about picking up eventually.

1 Like

I think the T2 are definitely good. They’re super durable and use the mmcx standard. The sound profile isn’t my favorite but I’ve certainly heard worse and am otherwise happy with them. I think you should find them on sale.

1 Like

Yep, Linsoul has both the T2 Pro and the BL03 on sale right now.

What I’m seeing is not a sale, could be different for you.

Well, it says “sale #%” when you search for them, and there’s a price slash, but i don’t know if they are just faking it and these are the normal prices

I definitely prefer the pro to the non pro for the T2 but I like a brighter sound.

1 Like

I tend to gravitate more towards bassier earphones and headphones, i even use a DJ headphone as my main one, thus why i liked the EDX and i’m thinking more about getting the Blon.

Ahhh, yeah, I see there’s a lot of em designed like this now.

Who knows then. I’m still a bit skeptical of the $3 price point though. Kinda blows my mind.

Normally it retails for US$7, and then there was this coupon that brought it down to US$2.75.
Maybe a bug? Who’s to tell, it worked lol

1 Like

oh, if it’s a coupon, that could make sense, I guess.

1 Like

Maybe it was wrongfully generated, my friend tried to purchase one for himself and they just refused the order, but a lot of people managed to get them for just US$2.75.

1 Like

i need a new pair or in-ears so i ponied up with $7 (oh lawd) Should arrive before december. i will also review and compare to other cheap shit i own

2 Likes

Curious to see how your impressions are going to compare with mine!

1 Like

Bass could be better. The highs clipped off. Mids are passable. 13 dollars

perfectly acceptable…

1 Like