Jon666's FS Thread

It's fine, happens to me and random websites. I'll be on and off at random times today.

i3/mobo sold.

Have anymore goodies for sale?

Nothing for the moment, but will add some things in the future most likely. Package has shipped out today. Sent you a message with details.

Awesome thanks! If you were on Ebay you'd get 5 stars. Just PM me when you have some more stuff I'm always looking for things to tinker with and I always pay on day one.

High Noon bump. Might get off my ass and stop gaming so I can swap parts and possibly add some more to thread. 

Garbage Day bump

Have anything else yet? Was just paid and I'm looking to spend a little cash to build a machine or get upgrades for others! 

On a side note I did get the board, it's currently sitting in the post office, the place closes right as I get off work. So I'll get it soon enough.

Good to hear. MIght add a cpu, but on the fence about it lol. Already regret the sale to you. Maybe I'll pick up a pi to play with. Lemme know what kind of doomsday device you build with it.

Got the board, running great. Thanks!

I plan to make a back-up gaming rig or a rig for my bro with my spare parts. If he doesn't want it I'll turn it into a email server running Linux.

Nice. That board has seen a lot of gaming. 

Will add a non k ivy i7 this weekend.

One more day of work bump. Stuff added.

ttt, might add ram but reluctant to get rid of any.

ttt