Joined for Wendell

There I said it. I’ve been watching a lot of Level1Techs on YouTube. And at the end sometimes, he said to check out the forums. That’s why I’m here. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have known about it.

20 Likes

tumblr_lihynlRomV1qzr81to1_400

10 Likes

Welcome to our forum.
Always cool to meat new people.

Have fun and enjoy. :wink:

7 Likes

don’t get scared too fast

4 Likes

Welcome!

What’s your story?

4 Likes

Bonjour!

2 Likes

Likewise

3 Likes

Welcome! How did you find L1T? (the channel)

4 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome! Have fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello there!

3 Likes

Welcome. Wendell will leave you hungry for more knowlegde.

4 Likes

Hi

3 Likes

Joined for wendell

Thats why we’re all here. To worship @wendell as our deity. Be sure to get your wendell body pillow.

Feel free to stop on in and check out this thing we call the lounge from time to time.

Its nice sometimes, other times its…

dueoCnk

13 Likes

how many times do I have to tell y’all stop scaring the newbies? :smiley: we want new users to tell us about waht they’re working on and cool stuff they’re up to, or just show off their system or w/e

23 Likes

One of the people that may scare him away saying don’t get scared. In all honesty we as a forum community love when people find their way here. Especially if said person is a lounger. Jk jk about the lounge. That is what might scare someone away.

2 Likes

Remember when suggested a l1t pillow case. Man did I get roasted!

1 Like

Hello!

6 Likes

Hello, Daniel1!

3 Likes

Same here. I met Wendell at LTX, chatted with him for a good 5 minutes about grad school, nerdery and working in the tech industry and he subtly pressured me to join the forum. I subtly pressured him to hit me up for a free lunch/dinner and a tour of facebook/amazon/apple/netflix/google/unicorn if he was ever in the Silicon Valley area (don’t expect it to happen but hey it could).

7 Likes