Is my 8350 holding back my 390x?

Well i would say either hold out for zen.
And see how that will compair to Kabylake which will be released arround the same period i suppose.
At this very moment the 6700K Skylake cpu basicly is the best cpu for gaming.
But kabylake isnt that far away anymore.

As for crossfire it depends on which resolution you would like to play on.
But idk if it would realy be worth it to buy a second R9-390 because they consume power like a beast, and drop a shitload of heat into your case.
I would personaly wait out en if zen is out and kabylake, maybe do the big upgrade then.
AMD will also release their new VEGA RX490? gpu´s pretty soon.

im just not rich im a single parent and all my spair money i save up goes to my computer lol. and i just bought this gpu.

Then stay with the FX for now.
It should not hold you back too much in every game.
Just certain cpu demending games, and then i suppose that it should not realy get to an unplayable level.
Its just that certain multiplayer games, mmo´s and RPG games run a bit shitty on a FX cpu due its lack on per core performance.
But most todays AAA games should basicly be pretty playable with a R9-390X.
The only main thing i said above that if your cpu reaches 70°C that pretty hot for a FX cpu.
It could be that your cpu is starting to thermal throttle there.

yeh im ordering a new case becasue yesterday i was doing a compair to with my front pannel open on mine compaired to off and it was a 8-10 degree differnce

Yeah the main problem is that you basicly could upgrade to an intel i5-6500 + some cheap H110 or B150 motherboard.
That should definitely give you some boost in minimum fps numbers in certain games.
However then you also going to need DDR4 ram pretty much, which add to the costs.

Or you must be lucky that you could find something like a used 4790K + a Z97 board for cheap or something.

That is not completely true and you know it. Best presented as it runs poorly in these conditions and better in others.
I do not suffer from not being able to game on any existing title. Some run better than others , tho.

u got team speak or skype id like to talk to u 1 on 1

If you have any questions ? I or the community can answer you. Just post it here.

talking is easier then typing lol. and id like to hear ur honest oppinion on the 8350... because if its not worth upgrading to zen then i wont im not a millionare

i just wanna know if the 8350 and 1 390x will do good for like battlefirled 1 and new titles that are comming out or will it be complelty worthless to keep it in my sistem

If someone tells you it is not worth upgrading to a zen platform, they are a liar. simple as that. It is not out yet ? Wait for the benchmark proof by many different groups. Too early to tell. Intel quads make decent gaming machine right now. So you can either wait for the new amd stuff or get what works the best now ? Really it is hard to go wrong with a intel quad core for average use.

id love to keep my 8350 and my 970 mobo and just leave my system as is.... and not keep droppin gmoney into it month after month... i just want it to be fine for the next 2-3 years

Move up to 1440p or higher but my exp is that 1440 with decent framerates is about the end with Fury and 8350.

i plan on sitting at 1440p gaming for awhile probly till i grow old or when shit tones down in price

You can ? Your just entering end of life for amd3 so plan on the next build with proven results ? Nothing is have to buy now ?

so my 8350 should play top notch games for 2-3 more years? or is it gonna completly crash and burn asoon as other cpus come out

That depends on what and how much you understand about pcs in general. You can't lose in you go to 1440p as will carry across the platforms.

so ill beable to still play battle field 1 at a period place

Not sure what you mean by that ? I don't play battlefield. You should consider upgrading to zen or an intel platform soon but you can limp by with a 8350 at 1440p okay for a little while with some caveats ?

im just looking for atleast 1 more year out of my 8350 as i just bought it 6 months ago