Is everyone here into metal?

I coulnd't live without metal, but I do listen to indie rock here and there, tons of industrial/darkwave/EBM, electronica of sorts (lesser known genres), and a ton of other stuff too :3

Metal is wonderfull, but I listen to country and rock too.  

Totally depends on the mood, I like listening to music that my favorite musicians recommend listening to. Mikael Åkerfeldt of Opeth recommended Nick Drake and that didn't disappoint. Mike Patton recommended Grotus and Brujeria and that was good as well

@boov rap music isn't that bad you're just listening to the wrong artists, I tend to lean on to groups like A Tribe Called Quest and Camp Lo that give a chill/mello/conscious vibe to their sound. 

I listen to everything, Black/Experimental/Viking/Trash/etc. Metal, Avante Garde, Jazz, Electro, Funk, Garage, Techno, House,Rock, Blues,Dub, Reggae,Instrumental Beats, Post Punk/Rock, Ambient, Film Scores everything in between. 

Like everything else in general you have to dig deep to get to the good stuff, the "Bone Marrow" of music.

Industrial, experimental, indie, and other related genres are my thing...metal is definitely rare in my world, and even then the band needs to have some serious talent.

Indeed to this.

I listen to everything, but mostly black metal, progressive metal, I also enjoy older hip-hop and rap, smooth jazz, and some trance.

I also listen to a lot of bluegrass... Do not call it country... those are fighting words. 

Parkway Drive?....FUCK YEAH >=D....I FACE FUCK THE AIR TO THE BEAUTY OF CRUSHING BREAK DOWNS >XD

I've been metal since 1979, but I do enjoy classical and some ... SOME ... more commercial stuff. There was one point where I could not escape T.a.T.u. from playing in Pandora. I was brainwashed into liking thier stuff, but don't let that out! The Norse God of Metal would lose his rep. ;D

I love the more underground hip-hop like Nujabes, PR, Marcus D, Substantial, Funky DL. Pretty much anything endorsed by Bob42jh (a youtuber and endorser). In terms of heavy stuff I find myself listening to Animals as Leaders; good music without vocals

Depends on people's definition of metal. I dont get into the hardcore stuff but i do like Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath and Judas Priest.

I don't go out of my way to listen to Metal, but I don't mind it if it happens to playing. Most of the time I'm listening to Rap or Dubstep/Electronic/House since those two genres make up about 90% of my music collection. I like to listen to just about everything though, whether it's just on the radio or in the background of some place I may be at, but I don't necessarily enjoy it to the point that I actively seek it.

Drum and Bass brah, I do rather like some dubstep too, but only a certain type of dubstep.

Big Band, some Rap. Mostly Alt rock, and Classical Rock.

The rap I'm into isn't "Gangster Rap" it's more drug rap, although I don't do drugs anymore. Stuff like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-drZnOqh9A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgAYAHovklk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjInI_Lgpm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXWFqxKU2qA

Metal is definetly one of my favorite genres. I also listen to Classical and whatever piece from some video game catches my ear. I'm also loving zweihander.

Music is so personal. I can listen to Metallica, Nickelback, and The Scorpions then put on something from the Mamma’s and Papa’s.  Music is one of the few universal languages in the world. I have sat and listened to a Russian singer with a baritone voice to die for even though I could not understand a word of what he was saying. The scene in the movie The Shawshank Redemption when Andy put on the record and piped it throughout the yard explains my feelings about music pretty well.    

I listen to just about every genre of music. However, metal is a little to... intense for me. (hope I don't get banned here because of this)

AC-DC is fantastic. 

No. Not death metal at least. I love the 70's and Van Halen-style 80's stuff, but Ozzy is as far as I'm willing to go as far as metal is concerned.

I majorily listen to post-rock (Mogwai - hell yeah!), alternative rock, classical music (Debussy, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky ...), modern classical music (Ludovico Einaudi) and OSTs from various movies and games. Sometimes I like to listen to old-school rap or hip-hop (e.g. Naughty by Nature).

I listen to every genre, metal is an old favorite.

I grew up with bads like Black Sabbath, Metallica, and Led Zepplin, so it makes sense. 

Depends on what my mood is, such as i could be listening to hardcore metal then switch to smooth latin jazz, and i do like electronic music