INTJ count (Myers Briggs)

INTJ as well.

+1

My my this topic seems to come up often..

ENTP here to speak loudly!

what a weirdo

1 Like

I am apparently, but I generally think it's a load of crap.

1 Like

INTP here. I here they're pretty similar.

What exactly is the mission of this thread? Head count?

So "the institute" can find and recruit us...

3 Likes

I'm an INTP as well. They're similar to outsiders at first. But in reality the two are almost complete opposites.

Good answer.

How so?
I'm not the most educated on this subject.

Watercraft 2 Death Knight voice: Make it quick...

I count sixteen so far.

INTJ here as well, subtype A. according to my psychology major ex girlfriend who did the test... But I found no reference to it online so she could be making things up...

INTJ-T here if you believe 16personalities test and a moderate knowledge of Jung's work.

Remember, INTP's often get mistaken as INTJ. So you guys might actually be INTP.

I think the whole subtype thing is completely unnecessary. I doubt that anyone could be defined solely as an intj or entp or whatever. The whole Myers-Briggs, Jung, Zodiac etc is just somebody trying to make sense of the world. I do believe that it can be helpful to label and assign value to things but it's also important to see what else things can do. One man's trash is another man's treasure is one way to think about it.

For example: I can easily identify problems waaaaaaaaay before they occur as long as I have a clear view of what's going on. This causes me to vocalize things that most people don't want to hear. Does that make me popular? Lol.

Put me in a room where people are creating something and ask me to evaluate the viability of an idea. Go ahead and disagree but follow my advice and wait for whatever it is to come full circle. You will undoubtedly catch a glimpse of my silent but oh so effective "I told you so" face once the facts are in. Once again, not gaining social points but I just saved a company or a marriage. Which undeniably makes me awesome.

So am I cool? How do you define "cool" that's the real question. Same thing goes for anything else. If I walked up to your home unannounced and smashed your wall with a sledge hammer I will undoubtedly have a very bad day shortly after I begin. (Not cool)

But what if you needed the wall taken down? You would seek me out and pay me to do it. My actions were the same. I smashed your wall. But in one case I'm a villain and the other I'm just a guy with a job to do.

So I'm a "wall smasher" is that good or bad? Depends on how or what walls I smash and why.

Point is; You know what you are. Other people's labels are only so helpful.

1 Like

I don't know, I'm pretty judgemental.

1 Like

I--something. I really don't care. It's just as silly as horoscopes and not as enjoyable, cause there's no cultural aspect. I'm not going to bother taking a test to figure it out again.