Inktober 2019

Interestingly dark visual of a pentastar (I think that’s what its called).

1 Like

oct 19 sling

3 Likes

Hadn’t found the time to do any proper inktober posts the past few days :frowning:

The only thing I could pull get out today was a doodle that could have been a starting point for the ‘Ornament’ theme, given I’m already seeing Christmas ornaments for sale at the store.

3 Likes

I’m still keeping up daily, these are yesterday and today: The door on apartment nr. 39 on 7 p. Lenina, and a hobby electronics magazine from 1980.

7 Likes

Oct 20 Tread (or maybe don’t)

5 Likes

I made this look like a job advertisement illustration, didn’t I? Almost feel guilty about that.

9 Likes

Come toil away for us at SOLO cup industries, you’re cheaper than machine upkeep just keep your mouth shut and pull the lever

3 Likes

…it’s the Chernobyl power plant; but yes - essentially that. (keep your mouth shut and… don’t press the SCRAM button?)

1 Like

These are phenomenal…

3 Likes

oct 21 treasure

i’m not really happy with this but i’ve wasted too much time on it so i’m done.

5 Likes

4 Likes

This frankly terrifying sculpture in Pripyat was called “The tree of friendship” but to be honest, to me it seems like a thinly veiled threat that the KGB is watching you at all times.

6 Likes

Oct 23 Ancient. A lame attempt at Kerath’s Arch

5 Likes

I’ve seen a documentary with a short scene of an old woman placing red carnations on the snowy grave of her husband; it seemed such a striking visual that it stuck in my memory.

4 Likes

6 Likes

The city buses were so cute!

6 Likes

anyone else really looking forward that october will be over soon? I am finding the challenge really exhausting!

5 Likes

No, I’m enjoying seeing all this artwork :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yes haha, at first I was doing one every day, now I’m playing catch up near the end of each week because it’s hard to find time.

3 Likes

I’m keeping up daily; I figured that for me that’s an important part of the challenge, but tbh maybe that’s why I need it to be over soon :smiley:

1 Like