Inktober 2019

Main ChNPP entrance today!

9 Likes

Hallo weekend !!!:jack_o_lantern::skull::new_moon_with_face:

#Inktober #inktoberday26 #Halloween #halloween2019

8 Likes

Really good Wendell depiction. Do you know if he’s often in a state of barefootedness at the office?

2 Likes

Kurchatov looks so grim in his official portrait, but he was actually a cheerful, fun guy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I love it! Lol

1 Like

3 Likes

imma go ahead and do tomorrow’s. Rabbit wearing a coat, over top of his fur coat, so two coats… sure.

3 Likes

Pripyat was brightly illuminated at night.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I like it.

Have you seen Netflix has a new series?

Children of the city.

4 Likes

Do you know lots about Pripyat or using source material for inspiration?

I like the style it’s really very good

1 Like

Yes I heard about the Netflix dark crystal series. I haven’t seen any of it though. Just the old movie.

1 Like

Peter rabbit? Your drawing reminds me of the children’s books I had decades ago

Yeah that’s what I had in mind.

1 Like

both. I have collected over 3000 images as references for the visuals of the city and its population, but I’ve also read a lot of source material (80% of that are primary sources such as interviews with citizens). I’m suspecting I am mildly overdoing it with the october challenge at this point, but I regret nothing :smiley:

3 Likes

Shift leader Kazachkov picks up the phone at two o’clock in the afternoon on April 25th, 1986.

4 Likes

low effort quickie since it is late in the day. Hopefully I come up with something better for tomorrow’s.

4 Likes

I might have gone all out today. This is an actual still life I assembled on my desk; including items from the 80s USSR I happen to own, borrowed from friends, or bought today :slight_smile:

Does anyone want a box of sugar cubes I now have and don’t need?

5 Likes