If You Can't Behave, Shut Up

Final warning, if anyone wants to continue to derail this thread, the results shall be a warning, silence, or a ban depending on history.

We have had way too many threads like this, meta or otherwise.

I appreciate mods acting on it, but I am also saddened that it has to come to situations like this.

3 Likes

The thread is in itself a derailment. How can you derail that which was never on rails?

4 Likes

I replied albeit not in favor of the author, but rather the keyboard warriors who appearently answered his which ever original post.
Did the admins seriously delete my post?
I did not know this was blizzard, and i was promoting Hongkong.

ill try again, this time in short.
“So you had a bad day and got shit posted”, deal with it, posting, a post saying i got shit posted does not help.

1 Like

If you read what he said he said he had a good day.

It was moved.

“Welcome to the Internet”

1 Like

You’re missing the entire point, as are the rest of you that keep posting these shenanigans.

We are not saying don’t post off topic. There is a section called “Off-Topic” – If you want to make a thread about what you saw a homeless person eat, what you saw at work, or what you did at the park, go for it.

We’re saying, clearly, that if you go into a Windows thread with the intent to completely avoid the topic of conversation and just talk about your love of Linux, that conversation is going to get shut down.

If you go into a thread with someone talking about how much they love X game and you say X game is shit, you have no soul, you’re a piece of garbage of a human being, you’re going to get rekt.

If someone is talking about Intel or NVIDIA and you come choking on AMD and telling them how they support slave trading for buying NVIDIA, you will get rekt.

Stop turning everything into playing the victim and shit posting.

2 Likes

How’s that for firewall buddy?

how about we stop the moving of posts.
but what ever, it is your world, i just live in it.
ill drop this discussion.

1 Like

reasons why i just shut up and lurk 99% of the time. everyone loses their shit over the smallest of things.

Its like… why even bother trying to help if everyone’s gonna end up acting like this.

3 Likes

This is childish. OP is a child and admins are acting like children as well.

2 Likes

My post about the no lounge experiment this month working out sooo great was simply a reaction to this:

Because that would have been a place to send “the offenders” as well as it would have been a place to vent about it.

1 Like

Calling people childish is not a valid defense for breaking the rules learn to debate or please stop posting.

You honestly should be grateful your account hasn’t been nuked along with several others, fall in line or recieve the guillotine.

You’ve been asked repeatedly to stop.

1 Like

The majority people causing issues aren’t even loungers please commit self yeet.

Let’s try this again.

Is this the October challenge?

2 Likes

In the sense of behaving, getting along, and constructive discourse? Yes.

So is this thread going to stay open or closed? Or will every refresh lead to a collapse of its super position and reveal a random state?

1 Like

Open indefinitely or until its felt the purpose is completed.

This forum has a major culture issue with people crashing threads just to argue or make counter points when the thread is not of debate format, or just simple derailment is a big issue too.

The point of this thread remaining is to hopefully get something constructive out of it such as people who are an issue owning up on their own terms and commiting to making this community feel like a home (that would be a fantastic result). There are users such as myself who have been here for 5 years who are getting a bit tired and theres no need for people to run around crapping on the carpet.

man zibob, you better have something juicy to say with all this typing.

/s because I guess it wasnt clear.