If we got an old RV, would you watch us turn it into the Qain Train

I can't give much but I will give what I can. This sounds cool. Thing is before I go all in I hope you will have a secret compartment, locked of course, that will contain all the weapons needed for you and your Tek Syndicate members should civil unrest happened around you and us.

I want to do this for personal use, looking forward to see what you all do

hehehe
HA

muhahaha

3 Likes

Hellll yes!

Oh an RV... great more moving.

5 Likes

Moving forever.

13 Likes

Metal skinned RVs are tough to live in since they transfer the outside temperatures so easily.

You'd almost be better converting an old box truck to your specs.

PS - An adequate solar system, lead batteries, would weigh a lot more than would be economical. I'd start with a very quiet generator and add solar for lite usage things like lights, usb charging, etc.

1 Like

I would be very interested.

This would be awesome to see!

JK

11 Likes

@Cort_Byron

13 Likes

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I get these ideas and I'm not sure if they are good or not, I just do them and let the world figure it out for me.

A TS Mothership sounds like an awesome way to promote the channel and provide y'all with a mobile base of operations. Good luck and yes I will be watching.

1 Like

Would also need a Holo-deck

Maybe we can create a system where the RV is operated by remote with a VR headset.

1 Like

Needs a war driving antenna. /s

Mobile studio could make covering events cheaper and less stressful.

1 Like

And now I have the image of Logan trying to do an episode of the tek while Wendell looks on confused because logans chair is sliding around violently to panicked shouts from the drivers seat while Qain takes evasive maneuvers from what or who ever is chasing them.

10 Likes

Totally need to have the logo shoots flames otherwise what's the point? It would also need the horn to be a mix of threats Logan has made during the tek.

1 Like

Is it going to be bullet and bomb proofed? You know you got to be prepared!

thats classified

3 Likes

And we need to fund the acquisition of a couple of Subaru STI engines that you can shove in the back. There's no point in having a mothership if it can't be your getaway car, right? /s

I think it's a great idea, but don't think you're gonna be able to get away with sticking cardboard on any old RV, painting it black and calling it a day. I know you guys know that, but these projects always seem so much more doable when you first come up with the idea.

Depending on how accurate it turns out, the hardest thing is going to be making it road legal.

Unless you're not actually going to make it with the slanted and swept sides...?

1 Like