I was thinking of getting a gaming keyboard

What are the differences from a stock Sony keyboard, and a Gaming keyboard?

Is it easier to push the buttons?

Aside from looks, is it really worth it?

response times. macroes. special stuffs.

if you dont care about looks at all its not really worth it as the benefits i have found aren't huge. that is unless your sony keyboard is a piece of crap poorly limited in the number of keys that can be used at the same time and has a shitty feel.

>if you dont care about looks at all its not really worth it as the benefits i have found aren't huge. that is unless your sony keyboard is a piece of crap poorly limited in the number of keys that can be used at the same time and has a shitty feel.

that's muh logitech media keyboard right thur.. except its response times go to like. 50000seconds and i have to refresh it by unplugging and plugging in

gaming keyboards just have extra features. look at some and see if they will benefit you/interest you. heres a few suggestions

razer lycosa

logitech g11 or g15

microsoft sidewinder

"gaming keyboards" are just keyboards with more featurs than sony pieces of crap, faster, macros, or otherwise, if you dont mind not having convienient macros, or even onbaord memory in some...dont get it

it's mainly the response time, how many keys you can press at once (forgot the actual term) and the features, like macros and what not. i personally love my g11.

kokun, its called anti ghosting when you can press alot of keys at once. also gaming keyboards usually are higher quality and have super responsive keys, almost like a brand new laptop keyboard that last forever and has the size and depth of a standard size keyboard

yea i knew it was ghosting something, just couldn't remember the whole thing.. i know the g11 can handle up to like 6 keys at once i believe. and the lycosa can handle up to like 15 keys, which is both your hands AND a foot. LOL

yeah. I get it now.

but one question still remains is the pushing of the buttons softer?

They're more tactile on the Lycosa, that's for sure. It like, requires a light press, and it's like, bam. Something like the arctosa might be good for you then.

I was looking at the lycosa earlier. Looks sleek. Just didnt know if it were easy on the touch.

Thanks.

I dont like laptopish buttons for gaming, but thats me...

I have the Saitek Cyborg, reccomended.

the keys on the logitech g11 feel very nice imo, and jason (haruhi) tells me that the rubber finish of the lycosa rubs off in time which makes it look ugly down the road. i haven't used the lycosa since i haven't been able to find any on display to touch and play with.. i don't like the tarantula though.

Lycosa is sick but honestly.... I wish I would have bought an Arctosa.

Would have saved me money and shit.

The rubber on these keys will wear out fer sure.

cuz yer 2 pro for da protection, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;)

no homo, seriously.

Got this guys ip

checkin all his shit in his comp

LUL

lol @Haruhi. Got this guys IP

Green nearly fucked up my pc when he gained access to it.=P

Pffffffffft, I was just lookin' for your pr0n lol...