I was thinking of getting a gaming keyboard

Wrong place to look at, not anywhere here.

NOT AT ALL. lol

"Im in ur room, stealing ur HDD'z"

Not really a gaming keyboard, but a good keyboard non-the-less, buy this:

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/ :p

Ive been playing competitive counter strike... well for most of my life and I am currently using the DKTboard. I think its great, especially if you're a minimalist and go to lans often. Its aluminum build helps it stay in one piece after all those trips in your back pack. Heck Ive even removed the space bar on this keyboard and put it back in - it worked perfectly after I put it back in!! TRY THAT WITH A NORMAL KEYBOARD!

i would recommend saitek, everglide or steelseries

I think any serious gamer would stay away from logitech, razer or any of that other noob shit

[img]http://www.modreactor.com/images/stories/reviews/everglide_dktboard/everglide_dktboard.jpg[/img]

^ dktboard

notice how compact it is in length! This extra space on the left side of your mouse pad gives you more room for left flick shots

and trust me any serious gamer knows the feeling of slamming the mouse into the keyboard side ( im pretty sure it has happened before to most of us )

Hay Defrag, a little dramatic I think? MOST, to nearly ALL non-compact keyboards have removable keys that should pop back into place no problem time after time.

"I think any serious gamer would stay away from logitech, razer or any of that other noob shit"

noobs do use logitech and razer products.. but so does just about everyone else, they make some of the best quality gaming products, i mean that dktboard you love was engineered by razer just like the Microsoft Reclusa

that keyboard looks like ass and you have the fucking nerve to recommend SAITEK. fuck outta here.

>I think any serious gamer would stay away from logitech, razer or any of that other noob shit

and even n00bier ones use saitek, everglide or steelseries...

>Heck Ive even removed the space bar on this keyboard and put it back in - it worked perfectly after I put it back in!! TRY THAT WITH A NORMAL KEYBOARD!

I have done that witha normal keyboard..

i've taken off the spacebar off my old dell keyboard many times lol..

@ defragen1 you do know that everglide keyboard is made by razer well "powered" check the site so that makes you a noob

and back to the topic umm i never had a gaming keyboard till i got my lycosa a few weeks ago and its fucking awesome i made a review on it here on rtw i will look for the link but we have a search bar now yay! lol

I suggest you get one if you have the money but if you dont have a gaming mouse i suggest that X1000 more than a gaming keyboard

>and even n00bier ones use saitek, everglide or steelseries...

How can you even talk shit about everglide or steelseries?

Have you ever used their products?

That everglide keyboard is amazing, I used to use it at lan parties for CS 1.6 back in the day

Also, Steelseries is top of the line if you're gaming FPS professionally.

Though I dont agree that Razer is for noobs, Logitech is kind of lame for anything but casual gaming.

Notice that almost all of SK uses Razer products for allthe games they play, Including counter strike.

BY THE WAY

TEAM 3D IS BACK

:O

3D Dudley death drop what?

I do have a gaming mouse already. i have the G5. Best gaming mouse I have come across.

Im sort of looking for a keyboard that looks like the g15.

The Arctosa looks elegant and simple. Which I prefer. I dont need any extra buttons. Im not into RPG that much. If anything similar or better, please input :)

Edit: Maybe I should get the Arctosa... If anybody has or had any problematic issues with it, tell me about it before i buy it.

if you have the money go with the lycosa its backlight and it has usb port and audio and mic port its your choice i suggest it its a really great keyboard

my headset has a removeable mic so when i wanna game but use my speakers i plug the mic into the keyboard and point it at me XD it looks soo geeky but yet so cool

I dont need the mic plugin and audio. Im not a big headset fan. I prefer audio with Bass.

backlighting is awesome lol

Arctosa is sick as fuck.

Highly recommended.

Isn't that the one that the coating wears off over time?

Why put a "coating" on it in the first place?

When i used it there was no coating...

lol

it was just a comfortable ass keyboard

i guess its final. I will be getting the razer arcosta