I can't download torrents through VPN

This

It is easy to get rid of it...

I just click that minus button on the left side and it's gone now. Is that ok or do I have to bring it back?

no, it should be fine - now you only have to create an new entry for your current vpn provider =)

Are you downloading through a mobile solution? e.g. your mobile phone or such(3-4G)?
regardless of what they say, they discriminate the hell out of anyone who try and download anything, anywhere.
Currently im struggeling with my phone company cause they done Fucked up and sold me a 10 dollar a month subscription(Litterally unlimited data), and if i install, a steam game it runs 100% for 2-3GB then they throttle me down to 600kb/s. I reboot my modem and change public IP, and get full speed again.
But ofc if i call em and ask hey what up with all the throtteling, they answer hey we'd never throttle, and when i ask em if the owner of the copper/wireless bandwidth does it ~silence~, we'll look into it.
point is it may just be your ISP looking for large transfers, not your VPN.

Hi, I installed the Air client on Fedora but when i try to launch it I get a following error.

You need root access for this program (to alter routing table) and a program to obtain administrative privileges was NOT found. Try to install packages like 'gksu' or 'kdesudo' or 'xdg-su' or 'beesu' (Fedora)

No, not at all. This is a home broadband. So no data caps.

open the terminal and become root, either by typing "sudo -s" or "su", then try to launch the application.
I, personally, would try to do it the "old fashioned" way, without any 3rd party application, and try to get it working using the networkmanager.

Logged in as root. But still get the same error. :(

EDIT: I managed to launch it through the Terminal. But not the Gui

That's the reason why I don't give a crap about these 3rd party apps.
Try the following:
https://airvpn.org/topic/11432-using-airvpn-with-ubuntu-network-manager/

OH MY DAYS!!!! It's working
I can download my Torrents thorough the VPN on Fedora + Transmission. Although this time upload is kind of sucky.
I should have 450 ~550KB/s upload and it's sitting around 30KB/s

EDIT: So now I know that the problem is somewhere on my windows machine.

I'm glad to hear that =)
So, how fast is your download now?

around 2MB/s

Do you think it's time to re-install my Windose machine. I have been running the same installation for 4.5 years now.
Maybe something has gone wrong with my network drivers.

If you have the time:
Create a virtual machine with Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10... whatever, and try it there.
I would be a waste of time to reinstall everything, just to find out that the App provided by AirVPN is faulty.

if the same thing happened on 2 computers i would look at your ISP i know virgin use traffic shaping policies, I'm not familiar with ZEN though.
if you think it is your box, try wireshark and see the traffic.

If they were shaping the traffic wouldn't it affect the torrent speed even without the VPN?
Also I had wireshark installed but I couldn't get it to work because it was missing some component.

I have an Opensuse VM but its net traffic doesn't go through the VPN tunnel. If i tell the VM to use the TAP-9 windows adapter it can't connect to internet at all.

Yes I tried transmission and the speeds are much better both download and upload. However Deluge is playing up. I don’t really know how to set it up so that it is using the VPN port. Transmission has 1 field where you write down the port number but Deluge has four, not sure why.

I will try qBittorrent when i get back.

It has a port range for both incoming and outgoing traffic. So you can just put the port number for all of them although it probably makes more sense to set the outgoing ports to random and just have the inbound set to the port you need.

I was actually using AirVPN when i made this post until my subscription expired.

Does this mean that my upload traffic would go outside the VPN tunnel? If yes then I don’t want to do that.

Also I now have Nord VPN instead of Air. Steam downloads were extremely slow (50 - 100 KB/s) until I changed the download region in Steam’s download settings. But now I have no way of knowing if the data from Steam is going through the tunnel or outside of it.