I am so bored on YouTube, millions of channels and nothing to watch

hey guys what are your favorite channels? Are there games you like to watch, but don’t play yourself? I can’t sleep and my subscriptions aren’t posting, and I’m bored with all the videos anyway. What do you guys watch other than gaming videos?

1 Like

If you can’t sleep read a book and stay away from blue light from coming displays at night.

Retro Ahoy is nice for an hour long video essay.

6 Likes

These are three of my favorite non computer orientated channels

oh great, more UFO stuff. I’m trying to sleep, not NOT sleep ROFL.

2 Likes

I remember when i discovered that channel, i watched the entire night. lol. anyways good mythical morning and urban rescue ranch are good.

1 Like

Some music:

HTH!

3 Likes

oooh hope she’s single!

Excellent, smooth and precise aim. Super chill guy. He make the game look easy; sometimes I’d rather watch him play than play the game myself because the game is horrid.

Videos are a bit long, but it’s excellent content if the subject interests you.

If you somehow like chemistry…

And my engineering fix

5 Likes

sean carrolls biggest idea’s in the universe…

10 mins after starting the playlist im either falling asleep or learning quantum theory :slight_smile:

1 Like

the last three I’m subbed to.

2 Likes

Unclogging drains :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, in that case, you should check out Virtual Legality:

If you don’t fall asleep, you’ll learn a lot about contract law and intelectual property around videogames.

On the otherhand, if you want a more entertaining yet still informative channel, I can’t recommend ArduinoVersusEvil enough:

You WILL pick up tastefully-distasteful phrases though. :rofl:

5 Likes

The very early ones don’t have subtitles

1 Like

One of my favorite channels is Level1Techs!

:grin:

6 Likes

CHEEKY! I like them a little bit too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. I couldn’t resist. :laughing:

(But seriously, they are one of my top two favorites, currently)

Vtubers

Maximilian dood plays and talks about fighting games with Passion and convictiom that it’s interesting even if you know nothing about it like me

He also plays non fighting games

2 Likes

I had this same predicament high school. I slowly changed my yt algorithm from gaming to tech to suggesting more educational/developmental/unique content.

The thing that really helped was using firefox container tabs on desktop and newpipe on mobile. I could watch videos on newpipe so that my suggestions stay relevant

In fact I have a whole thread of videos I used to train my algorithm

But here are some of recent videos and channels I’ve watched in no particular order

Joel cameo

4 Likes

Geeze! that’s a lot of YT stuff! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes