Holiday Gift Ideas

I would say the best thing about it is that its relatively easy to clean out. The filter is fairly flat because its on the bottom, as opposed to the cylindrical filters.

1 Like

Never hurts to have small bags to put junk in and throw in a backpack or drawer.

this book would be good for the DIY or really any techie

I’ll let hackaday convince you better than I


Stocking stuffers for PS4 owners or Steam controller owners these pads for the trackpads are cheap and useful
https://www.coloredcontrollers.com/touchprotect/

can I has it…

Oh look, Christmas already happened.
Oh well. I still have gift ideas.

A good stickerless Rubik’s cube is a great gift, like the QiYi Warrior W or the Valk 3.

Or maybe a YuXin 7x7 if you either really like or really hate them.

@wendell you mentioned airports always loosing your luggage…

This would be extremely frustrating if it were very expensive camera equipment.

PROTIP!!!

Put a flare gun in with your valuable luggage and tell the front desk lady it’s in there. They go through special checks and let me tell you hwat, they will NOT loose that luggage for any reason . You just have to go to a special desk to retrieve the bag at your destination.

Pro tips. Do they treat it more carefully?

Hi wendell,

As we all know Christmas is coming, so I search various kinds of customized gifts, to give my employees.

So, I think of giving some latest gadgets like wireless headphone or customized pendrives.