Hey! some guy here, want me to make something free for you? (digital stuff)

the thing is, yes, yes i can make a whole 3D animation for you

but no, because i don't have the computer to render it:

solution: install the free rendering software and render it on your own computer

sounds, good, but again, i would like to state that even if i made it for you, you'd need to install a free software and render it on your computer, depending on how long the intro you would like it to be...

so how long do you want? like a subtle one (as introduction)? or like a long drawn out on to build "hype"

What software do you recommend, ive never really looked into 3d animation before or even animation in general.

do you have some samples that you don't mind disclosing on? ie the genre, and what's the game type, and the rest.
what platform?
send me some info that you don't mind, and i'll check on it

probably blender is the only option, i'll do everything else, if i'm up to the job, and all you need to do it press render, and let it render away

ok that'd be awesome! I'd love to get into it myself I just dont have the patience rn haha

I've done bits and bobs in blender. Quite enjoy it.

Its no problem, I have a pretty strong Computer so should be able to render it myself.
I was thinking like 2-5 minutes long, but you will probably decide on what looks best when you start it, its all good with me :)

You need to play Super Hexagon

Heya :)

i have my grandpa's old Tailor logo(we have the same name) i would love a modern digital edition, you are free to work with it as you please, set your mind free :)

are you up for it?

Best Regards Otto

Hey 1832vin if you want to create me a profile logo for this forum and id probably use it on twitter and everything else but could you make me a logo that is all flashy and lets say "sexy" of just my first name COBEY But you can style it however you want. Im interested in seeing what you could do. If you can do autoCAD and such things then i am very interested because i have some things i need drawn.

here, the logo of JLB
sorry didn't contact you
but here:

i am very sorry to tell you that i was not able to fill in this request, mainly due to time consuming, to make things accurate, and made without flexibility was too much of a ordeal for me, and i could not produce any work of content that i am proud to ship off, so

sorry.

no problem. Dont worry about it

give me more info, then i'll deecide

I have a rough idea. Sorry for the mild necro

It would be a megaman like bank heist them up with that 16-bit vibe

ok, i'm intrested, i might be able to take up the job if the amount of assets is not too large

i'm glad that it's 16bit, and not a 64bit style game (if you was gonna say "i wanna make skyrim" then duh, no)

but obviously, you sound like you know what you're doing
shall we use PM?

Thanks, a little late seeing this but I like it!

This is some awesome stuff.

I think @StaticNoize could benefit from this thread.

1 Like