Hello world!

I forgot to do this when I signed up, but I’m doing it now, I’m new here, and I sort of exist. I’m a college student who is powered exclusively by Dr. Pepper and Ramen.

1 Like

Welcome

Heya! o/

Hi there the good old days of coke Ramen which hopefully I will be experiencing again in a few months.

Greetings and salutations.
I’m a figment of your imagination who happens to be powered by caffeine and nicotine.

P.s.-Pfft… Who needs food when quite clearly the above mentioned meets all nutritional values.

Drink
Water

Also hello to you too.

3 Likes

Those are my two favorite things!

And hello.

Damn you livin large m8!

2 Likes

Oh, hiwow thewe. Be vewy vewy quiet. I’m huntin wabits…

1 Like

Who actually ate ramen in college on a regular basis? I find this is often an over exaggeration. At least you don’t do Pepsi.

hmm… you may be right… I know I had a ton of fast food :upside_down_face:

But now… Unless I’m at a family member’s place I’m usually eating ramen

1 Like

Are you in Asia?

Nope, just really poor

2 Likes

Go to Asia. You’ll be richer and you’ll eat noodles that don’t blow. Teach English or something.

Look what your ramen is doing this thread. It’s tearing us apart!

I also have a gallon jug of water at my desk if that helps

1 Like

I’m sorry mom, I won’t do it again I swear!

2 Likes

Put some broccoli or something in your ramen, at least. You’ll be glad you did.

I like eggs, onion, mushrooms, peppers, shrimp, seaweed, and to mix things up I like to substitute miso for whatever broth came with the ramen (especially if it’s chicken ramen… not a big fan of chicken ramen)

Oh, and some chopped up tofu is good in there too.

2 Likes

Sometimes I would drink Pepsi if it was on sale. I prefer the taste of Pepsi. of course now this old body can,t process Pepsi or Coke, so I have switched to experiment tea with an occasional Pepsi.

How could you choose the most tasteless vegetable of them all? It’s so bland and… Idk…