Hello world!

I do put various other ingredients in my ramen, sometimes it’s vegetables, meats, etc. I could probably create a guide just for my ramen receipies.

2 Likes

Please do.

That may take some time, I want to include pictures of the finished product, or I could do a video series.

1 Like

I’m a visual guy, so I would appreciate the visuals.

Good luck!

It’s been a project that I’ve been meaning to do for a while now, ramen is just so versatile, and I’ve been wanting to document all my ramen experiments somehow, either through a book, or video.

1 Like

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT DRY BEANS. DRY BEANS ARE DELICIOUS. THEY ARE NUTRITIOUS. THEY ARE CHEAP. THEY ARE SO GOOD I JUST HAVE HIGH QUALITY PICTURES OF BEANS ON MY COMPUTER.

PUT THAT RAMEN DOWN. IT’S TIME FOR SOME DRY BEANS!

Oh yes and Hello!

1 Like

Put beans in the ramen.

And then you’ll have both.

Hello OP by the way.

2 Likes

Imagine my disapointment , thinking this was a thread with all the ways you could do “hello world”
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
// printf() displays the string inside quotation
printf(“Hello, World!”);
return 0;
}

Eh… We have plenty of other Hello threads where that command line input might output the desired “Hello world.”

1 Like

You could at least go one step up and do RC Cola and Salad.

2 Likes

Chuck some garlic and butter on that shit, then. I wast mostly saying it because it’s some greens that don’t change the flavour much. Put whatever you want that’s healthy in there, I was just emphasising that health is important, don’t neglect that when you live away from home for the first time.

1 Like

Welcome…

If your not sure which beans to try first
Whole lotta food for a few bucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

/*

• returns wether or not new user is applying to become a member of the most awesome community in *the world.
    *returns hello back message if so.
    *if ! returns a you’re still welcome.
    */
    public String reHello(String helloMessage)
    {
    String preferedMeal = “Ramen”;
    if((substring(helloMEssage).equals(new String(“Hello”), 0, 5)))
    {
    return "well hello there, and welcome " + “Enjoy the” + preferedMeal;
    }
    if((!substring(helloMEssage).equals(new String(“Hello”), 0, 5)))
    {
    return “was expecting a “hello world”, but we allways welcome new members :)” + “Enjoy the”
    + preferedMeal;;
    }
    }

Welcome, hope you’re able to learn some Linux while here.

I hope you’re throwing veggies into that ramen, and you’re not using the whole packet of “seasoning” or you’re going to have some serious nutrient deficiencies. I’d get a blood test, if I were you. I find the stereotype that college students are incapable of eating a balanced diet to be idiotic.

Butter?! Sacrilege1!

heeeyyyooooo !!!

(write-line “Hello World!”)

Oh, yeah, I have all sorts of ways to prep ramen, I throw some leftover meats and veggies in there, and it’s friggin’ amazing, and I do use about half a seasoning packet, and I drain the water after

1 Like