He Any Bronies?

No. This community is not meant for discussing MLP, at least in my opinion.

Is it over? can we talk about ponies now?

lol, I don't know why everyone is so hyped up. I didn't take this thread as 'lets make teksyndicate a pony site' I saw it more as 'A site full of tech minded individuals, I wonder if any share my interest in ponies'. There are lines where these two topics can co-exist peacefully, see below for an example:

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-of-the-month/2012/05/08/mod-of-the-month-april-2012/2

for those too lazy to click a link, heres a pic:

Ā 

That is anĀ abomination

That is so adorable.

mother of god

Ā 

I implore you to reconsider!Ā 

Ā 

Translated by mod: I'm a douche that can't explain my feelings so I tell people to die when I'm actually upset about the fact my mom insists on wiping my butt for me.

Original post: Please bronies for the love of god FUCK. OFF. WE ALL HATE YOU, NO ONE LIKES YOU AND WORST OF ALL YOU HATE YOURSELF WE ALL KNOW IT THATS WHY YOU WATCH A SHOW FOR FUCKING KIDS, DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIEĀ DIE, Thank you.

Removed by mod for extreme ignorance. Poster will be warned.

Don't worry man, it's probably just the initial shock, they'll realise no one is taking their hand and forcing them to click on a thread with 'bronies' in the title soon enough I'm sure

lol this thread has made my day good laughs...

Holy crap you don't have to get that violent over it. I mean I hate that "culture" to the core, but to want someone to actually die? That's fucked up.

lol, I'm pretty sure he's trying to be funny.

Ethiopians agree( Edit: this was a reference to Rohan's now deleted post )

To answer your initial question. No, I am not a brony. I do not enjoy mlp and I have no idea where you could buy anything related to mlp.

Supreme victory, BY SIGMARS MIGHT!

Though many of us here on Tek Syndicate dislike MLP and the concept of grown men enjoying MLP, not everyone here is going to like and dislike the same things. They posted within Anime, Movies and TV, and MLPĀ isĀ an animated TV show. So no, a lot of you may not like it, but OP was not out of line and as you can see there is approximately 3 or 4 other bronies (that we know of) on here. If they want to talk about ponies shitting rainbows, then so be it. I'm sure they are well aware and it's quite obvious enough that this site does not revolve around MLP, but the discussion is not going against any rules or etiquette.

So, if you don't like it, then don't open the thread.

If MLP had metal, death, gore, and more black I would watch. :)