He Any Bronies?

hey I'm new to the site and I'm wondering if there is any one else he who shares in the the fandom of my little pony: friendship is magic, I realize its kinda out there for a 19year old guy to watch what is considers a show for little girls, but its a funny upbeat show and I wondering if any one else he is in to it and would like to talk about there favorite episode and any cool merch they found related to the show. 

P.S. sorry for the bad grammer, its somthing I've struggled with through out my life.

20% Cooler animated blue_eyes earth_pony equine facial_hair female generation_4 grin loop mustache nigel_thornberry nightmare_fuel parody pink_body pink_hair pinkie_pie pony secret-pony shocked surprised

hi and welcome. although im 90% sure you are trolling, i would like to just point this out incase for some reason you are not. the roots of this site date back to raze the world, which was basicaly metal and computers. there have been a lot more members joining the site, however the roots of metal and having a "dark" feel to the site has remained. im not here to critasize your interests, as i actualy do have friends who are bronies, and we get along just fine, however the majority of the site will probubly say no to the above mentioned question. enjoy your stay and i hope you find a good comunity here. just warning you that not many members are going to be bronies, atleast none of the older members.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/264i7vr.jpg[/IMG]

/)

Oh these replies, why I love this site.

When I saw the topic I was like "KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

And you did: thank you

I didn't even know what a brony was. Watched a My Little Pony clip to fully understand what we're dealing with here... I could have gone without seeing that and also without knowing dudes enjoy it.

that's EXTRA HERETICAL

it seems we have some NEIGHSAYERS in the forums

Edit: Gotta picture

[img]http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/4f37c6ca738c4.jpg[/img]

lol^

nice one pistol

In a nutshell, nobody wants to talk about ponies.

I'd say a max of three people do, that's including OP

Edit: Unless of course there's some other people interested that haven't posted yet