He Any Bronies?

ANYWAY, OP, I've found this site with tons of different pony shirts/prints/hoodies all that stuff if you're interested ( Also sells non pony stuff ), I'll await a reply before linking~ as for a favourite episode if i haaaaad to choose it'd probably be hurricane fluttershy, I really did like that one

(\

I would just like to raise a middle finger here and say that I am a brony. I enjoy watching the show, and I don't really care about what anyone says about it, and I also have zero questions about my dignity or sexuality. I never really got why people get so pissed and off their rockers about bronies. Especially on a site like this when peole are generally pretty level-headed. But whatever. I got you, OP.

The point that we are trying to make is that this is not the place to discuss MLP, there are other message boards for that.

Tek Syndicate is a place where we discuss Technology, Gaming, Policy and Metal. and even in the off topic areas, we like to have discussions with like minded individuals. Due to the above mentioned main topics, very few of us like MLP and would preffer it not being brought up as we have little interest in the matter. Thus we are trying to stop this, before more pony posts pop up.

This is not about your sexuality, it's simply that we as a community (I'm assuming) find it inappropriate for grown Males to watch, what is intended for little girls. While I do appreciate that there are many "bronies" out there, this is simply not the place to post ponies. I personally do not judge you on what you watch (ok, maybe a little, but I try not to) and will not  spurn you for that reason alone, but if you strongly feel the need to post MLP related stuff, please, not here.

Also, due to the lack of response, I agree that the op was probably just trolling.

Whatever. I find that with the expanding community we should embrace other topics for those audiences. Maybe it doesn't have to be MLP. I was coming in as I saw someone just posting something about an interest of his and seeing people calling him a retarded 12 year old or worse and generally acting like immature cunts. I joined RTW back in the day to be a part of a community that wasn't like that, so I was slightly irked to find that happening here.

But thats the thing, even with the expanding community, (again, I'm just assuming and not trying to speak for everyone) a certain theme and general feel of the site has to be maintained. And with that theme, what kind of backlash did you expect to something that is basically its complete opposite?

True, some of the posts were uncalled for, but so is calling them immature cunts.

I too have brony friends, but I find conversations with them weird when they lapse over into pony talks. I just don't want that to happen here aswell. It's well known that bronies attract other bronies.

I approve of most of the community members that have joined in the past few months. Best. Replies. Ever. Though I'm going to go with classic mechwarrior here:

Yes.. Yes.. Death and destruction, set fire to the world!!!

You are letting this thread live guys, KILL IT

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/21xvh1.jpg[/IMG]

Hey guys, come on, a handful of people posting ponies in this thread isn't gonna change the entire theme of the site, it'll stil be as 'dark' as you want it to be, this isn't exactly a great welcome to the site for OP now, is it? I understand a little playful jeering but all this is a little over the line, man, no one's assaulting you or invading other threads with adorable ponies.

WOW just wanted to find friends with similer intrest didn't mean to start a flame war :T

and no I wasn't trolling I really do love the show and I was sure that this site was mature enough to except the fact that some one can legitmetly injoy a show eventhough socity likes to tell him he's not aloud to, glade to there a little bit of intolorance and ignorace everywere  

we really just were bored..... and most of the internet hates bronies

What makes you think letting a few people talk about ponies in peace and quiet in their own thread will change the whole theme of the site? Sure, someone liking one thing that has a dedicated fandom can attract more with the same interest in some cases, but really, unless people are spamming unrelated pony 'memes' or pictures in other threads i don't see why it's a problem.

Oh dear GOD!!

This thread makes me sad...