I had a couple messages back and forth with ekwb and it doesn’t look like I’ll be seeing a commercially available water block from them any time soon. I’ve tried a couple of things and finally have something working.
The first thing I tried was to seal off the case and turn all my fans into intake fans thinking that if the only place the air could escape through was the A100 it might be enough. Even purchased an anemometer to measure the CFM through the GPU. This works to some level except that the I need all my intake fans running at full speed to get the needed airflow through the GPU.
I began experimenting with a couple fan shroud designs with some cardboard and gaffers tape. Once I was happy with the layout and airflow I was able to transfer the measurements to some aluminum sheet scraps I had in my shop and welded it up.
It appears that it works best if I pull air through the shroud as it is hardly engineered for optimal airflow. One of the problems I had with running the fan as intake (intake from GPUs standpoint not the case) is that because the fan had enough power, and was basically blowing a flat plate, a good portion of the air was actually getting directed back out. It had me scratching my head as to why my intake fan was exhausting air.
But in any case here is my temporary solution until I can find or make a waterblock.