Hackintosh so complicated :(

This might be of some help

R9 290 not working. I tried adding r9 290 id in clover configurater. The graphics is really slow please help so frustrating :frowning:

You should not have to add anything in clover for the 290.

You probably need to add some chipset stuff.

Alternatively you could look around for the old chimera hackintosh installer which is much more user friendly than clover.

But just FYI, I work from 8-5 and my nights are usually busy. You have all the pieces to make this work, but you really need to start doing more research on your own.

I would love to sit here and give you all the answers, but at this point, I would also have to do research.

Its not your 290.

Unless you have some weird fancy 290, I can almost promise you its not the issue. When I google the uuid error, I get stuff about the 64 bit drivers not being installed in clover correctly.

I know this is probably a bit advanced for you, but do you think it might be possible to post you plist config file?

It would be a pretty big help.

I hope this helps. Good Luck.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/11254/nvidia-to-release-pascal-drivers-for-macos

First off, I need a decryption key for mega for some reason? You can either PM me the key or make the file public. Otherwise I am at a slight disadvantage lol.

And the HD4600 graphics will work so long as you inject a fake ID into clover. More about it here

Also for the record, the only reason I was saying it might be too advanced was because you are new to hackintosh.

I wasn't trying to be rude.

This is frustrating I can't get graphics to work properly :frowning:

Excellent news everyone I successfully built a hackintosh computer dual booting windows 7 & yosemite on same ssd. :slight_smile: It was not easy building a hackintosh believe me. It was trial & error. Finally after hours & hours of work I finally did it :slight_smile:

I want to thank all the people who have helped me on the forums. I appreciate you very much :slight_smile:

This video really helped me a lot as well.

Ran into some issues hackintosh so far. I receive this error ā€œUnapproved Callerā€ SecurityAgent Message. Also the alc1150 sound not working after computer wakes up from sleep. Another issue I have the computer connected to my Vizio 1080p tv via hdmi the tv can't detect signal from computer. I tried moving mouse still wouldn't be detected.

Anyone?

I have heard about the sleep and wake issues before. I have never dealt with them because I don't really use sleep mode.

There are tons of discussions on the issue though.

Really a great post. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about macos high sierra on mac. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. And i found other best feature enable type to siri in macOS high sierra . read this thread :heart_eyes_cat: https://www.howtoisolve.com/disable-enable-type-to-siri-macos-high-sierra/

1 Like

Thanks for sharing information,

Perhaps not specifically relevant in your case, but I have heard good things about amd-osx.com. May be worth searching there as well for people running into similar problems.