Guide to Mining with NVIDIA **Now with guide to mining FeatherCoin**

Last update worked great now it no longer crashes. Still wonder how viable it is to mine on a Nvidia card in the long run.

Ya I also saw ~10 kh/s increase. Also you could try wemineltc.com I've been getting large kh increase because (I think) they use Stratum proxy and they have this think called variable difficulty. My miners say combined 190 but I've been averaging 275 on their site.

I've been mining for a day and  my account balance is 0 LTC but my round estimate is 0.02etc, why isnt that in my acoount balance?

Because the pool hasn't found a block yet. When it does, your shares will get paid 

Success! After much trial and error, I am effectively mining with my 660ti. Thank you so much for the post.

ty for the tutorial. tryd a few things out nothing worked properly (max 35kh) now im getting 95-100 on my gtx460.

i have two different Nvidia cards that i want to mine on, a gtx560, and a gts450, currently i have the 560 mining but how can i get both to mine at the same time?

i have two different Nvidia cards that i want to mine on, a gtx560, and a gts450, currently i have the 560 mining but how can i get both to mine at the same time?

also can you tell us how to setup solo mining on cudamier?

Check readme, you should be able to add

-d 1,1

to the batch file and it should work... the readme has an in-depth example though.

Sure, I'll add a new section later today when I'm home from school.

honestly solo mining isnt that profitable right now unless you have a beast setup... there are pools running almost 2 gh/s ... as well as people running multiple rigs while solo mining... so you'd be lucky to find a block in a few months solo mining.

honestly solo mining isnt that profitable right now unless you have a beast setup... there are pools running almost 2 gh/s ... as well as people running multiple rigs while solo mining... so you'd be lucky to find a block in a few months solo mining.

thats true i would still like to learn to do it with cuda miner as all the tutorials i searched for online did not help.

solomining has a factor X which makes it appealing, X=luck :P

yes this is true.... but as i am not very lucky id rather just get paid lol

Oh man I totally forgot to write that... Ill do it in just a few minutes

im actually getting a 7850 in a few days, picked it up for 124 dollars. and it was a 2 gb model.... it was a steal

ty!

Definitely :)

Anyone get this to work on Linux? I had to hack the source code because of some blatant syntax errors in configure file, but still no dice.

As of now, after about the last hour and half trying to figure out what this guy coded, I can't say it would ever work on *nix systems.