Guide to Mining with NVIDIA **Now with guide to mining FeatherCoin**

okay so the command prompt for cudaminer says it's going at around 170kh/s, but the pool website says it's at 42kh/s. is this an error? or what do I do?

just kidding. Literally as soon as I posted this, it slowly started raising, now it's at 120kh/s on the website, so I'm assuming it's going to catch up. Great tutorial, thanks!!

Not really... You can use -i 1 to put it in interactive mode but that will still make temps go up a lot. It basically puts your card on full load so...

uhh could be. or antivirus. But first make you're using your miner username and password not the one you use to log in.

I got the same problem as BusterSlamminAnyone know how to fix?

403 error means forbidden... That would make me assume you're using the wrong username and password. Go to the grape drink site and go to acount->workers setup and use that username and password (change them if you want)

I feel dumb lol was using my account login not worker login. Thanks

Thought so :) glad I could help

Yup that did the trick, thanks! Feel pretty stupid too lol.

You'll notice it will jump around a lot on the site. Not sure why this is exactly.

130kh/s on my video card and 30kh/s on my my cpu. AMD seems to still dominate at this. My cudaminer also seems to just crash every once in awhile after like 30 minutes.

I get this too. Anyone got a solution?

add -d 0,1 into the command to use both devices

I have the same problem too no solution yet I have got the latest nvidia driver to see if that will help.

I can't access bitcointalk.org  Can someone give me the name of the cpu and gpu miners so i can download them somewhere else?

With the new update I seem to be crashing every 30+minutes. Guess I'll try going back to an previous version.

I think this is happening to me too. Try going back to 4-10 or 4-9 versions. For whoever can't access the site I can host the files later when I get home on google drive.

I THINK with the newest update (go and download it again) the crashing should be fixed. Should be some speed improvement too, as well as your display drivers shouldn't crash when you ctrl+c to exit out.

Redownload it and it should work fine, my problems have gone so far.

i like the cudaminer, a good trick to mine with your GPU and CPU is to select cores for each aplication. i expirienced that the CPUminer takes 100% of the cpu and the Cudaminer craps out, so i gave the cudaminer 4 cores and the CPU miner 4 Cores, now everything runs fine.