Guess that anime thread game

Ok… enough distraction, here’s two of the main characters!

3 Likes

Here’s a better view of another one of the main characters in this series.

And a “bonus” :wink:

Damn @E-Wasted, that’s one hell of a quick relation, do you live here? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sometimes yes :crazy_face:

But really I just caught it during my first forums browse this morning. Also it took me until now to realize it’s a show I’m actually watching so good job on the screen grabs as well.

3 Likes

mou ippon Mou Ippon! ("Ippon" again!) - MyAnimeList.net

once i realized what that uniform was, the pool of sports anime with kendo, archery, judo, ect is somewhat small

3 Likes

Correct! :partying_face:
Yeah… there are some budo anime, but not too many. I still haven’t started the second season of Tsurune though, which is also airing this season. It’s about kyudo, for those interested :slight_smile:

3 Likes

so was interested in this as it starts in the medieval period but almost immediately time skips away =/ at least it has some sword fights but with anime logic where magic sword cuts through steel armor and trees like paper in a single swing because they have absolutely no idea what skill looks like in a country where owning a sword is super regulated and discouraged

3 Likes

I just watched the third episode tonight and the emtional drama is really starting to ramp up in all the best ways. It’s easily at the top of the list for what I’m excited for every week this season.

2 Likes

new hint the guy pictured first drank the blood of a magical creature which is how he got his hair do

also here is another screenshot

2 Likes

ok new photo and yes this is post “the matrix” it even does the camera spinning thing

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it, but could this be Blame! ?

2 Likes

not blame heres another SS where the girls like “i like this place do you hate it?” because thats totally normal conversation.
speaking of writing, its not good

3 Likes

if the insect helicopter and feudal japan is giving you whiplash here is a screen shot from the scene where japan gets firebombed during ww2 and the main charecters on running around on the ground

4 Likes

new hint one of the mc’s is a vampire so between the time skipping, vampries. fedual japan, future, and knowing its post “the matrix” but not recent with this animation style/quality that should really drastically cut down the pool of canidates

3 Likes

new hint the name of the show isnt long but half of that name translates to a color

3 Likes

ok new hint studio madhouse

3 Likes

(After cheating and looking at Madhouse anime on MAL)

Is it Shigurui: Death Frenzy? Doesn’t look quite right.

3 Likes

Don’t worry… At this point, I think that “cheating” like that is very much allowed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

yea not cheating and very much encouraged after this long.

and its not shigurui here is another screen shot and hint

this is NOT a sex scene

3 Likes

new hint this came out in 2008 with the studio that limits it to less then a dozen options as im pretty sure its not lilo and stich

2 Likes

(After more cheating) Kurozuka?

3 Likes