Guess that anime thread game

some generic scene, it was a bit controversial. looks more like a painting as an anime. often u can guess the time when it was created by the artstyle. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This might have been a dead giveaway if we’re talking about Mushoku Tensei, as that is what immediately popped into my head.

3 Likes

damn, maybe it is the only controversial anime you know? i think there are many of them. depending what can offend someone.
you are correct. maybe such hints are not usefull for this game when playing it with anime fans.

3 Likes

I know of others, but it’s the only one I watch and like. To be honest it can be extremely hit-or-miss with both clues and pictures, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much. When someone “snipes” one of mine quickly like that I’ll use the “Correct!” post to post other pictures or talk about the anime.

2 Likes

na im to lazy todo this, your turn.

2 Likes

I’ll try to get something up later today.

2 Likes

also got it immediately, its just really popular.

on a side note, when i read the manga i was surprised to find it a lot more toned down on the ecchi stuff and how much content the anime added. the beginning to rudy getting shipped off to teach magic was only 6 chapters maybe 100 pages tops while its episode 5 in the anime over a hour of content in and they still manage to leave out stuff like the scene of rudeus dad taking him monster hunting “bring your kid to work day”.

2 Likes

alot of time anime doesn’t reflect the manga precursor.

1 Like

yo man

This “old” show is still surprisingly popular in one Northern European country, but the manga was also very long running across multiple series.

2 Likes

Check the entire Nisemonogatari season. I’ve never cringed so hard.

Silver Fang (haven’t watched it) =)

2 Likes

Correct, the anime and manga for Ginga Nagareboshi Gin is one of the most popular anime in Finland.

I had more written last night, but it was lost when the forums went down.

2 Likes

old-sample-01-hair
Iconic opening song :wink:
…and hair colors are a bit off

3 Likes

Love Hina? :thinking:
It has been so long ago since I saw it… I should digitalise the DVD box I have so that I can watch it again! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yep, that’s correct

2 Likes

Cool! I’ll dig for some new images this evening! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Serious anime time! :grin:

3 Likes

One Punch Man? Serious punch is serious.

2 Likes

Hell no! Punching isn’t allowed!
Here’s a kitty to distract you from punching :scream:

3 Likes