GPU Benchmark Thread

Waited until morning to run a cool system, (this room was getting hot!) Got a very very nice score once the 6950 had been unlocked. I think I could get a little bit more, but I'm satisfied with this.

935MHz across 3 cards, 915MHz on the card sandwiched in the middle because I think it was causing instability. If I can get them all to run at 935MHz I could get a significantly better score.

@SoulFallen I'm coming for your 980 Ti... Muahaha.

1 Like

1450x887 on High settings? That wasn't the test parameters. :P

I got bored so I started cheating on Cookie Clicker

Overclocked card update cpu still at stock 3.5ghz( this DCUII is so bad i had to put 1.37mv on the core to stop it from artifacting lol)
Cant push it more than that the card was screeming for mercy @ 94c

Shim the cooler. The 290/290X version of the DCII doesn't make contact with the ASIC.

Pfft. I can get 50mhz more out of my 980ti with an open chassis.

Can you even afford the power bill you're racking up? Lol

I have an r9 290 but I'm only getting a 2500ish score. is that any good? I'm thinking my build is just craptastic.

@Fouquin your monstrosity of outdated hardware can kiss my ass, you aren't passing me

I keep forgetting you can mouse over and see picture names... lmfao

Its a Gtx 770 4gb. It boosts to about 1302Mhz when under load. Thought I'd add it in here before I get an upgrade ;P

New system, built a little over a week ago. Extremely happy so far.

Its craptatic, blame it on the cpu, look at my benchmark it was done on a r9 290

GTX 295 doing pretty well.

shouldn't this test be pretty light on the cpu considering it's a graphics test and the cpu usage is considerably low?

it might have more to do with my bus speeds on my board

probably.

Pretty impressive for its age. if it had 2gb it would still be a relevant card for sure.

That spreadsheet's coming along nicely.
I've the best 390 score hueheuhehue
@ThusForgotten @doothe

I'll have to get a modest OC on mine and see where I stand. Current score is all stock. Good job on yours though :D @SpaceCat

lol was the GPU wizard @Fouquin that OC'd it for me. Kinda cheated.

Haha, I wouldn't consider getting a hand from a friend cheating. Should I post an update to this same thread with OC'd results? @Fouquin @SpaceCat

Go for it. Moar results the better!