Google Stadia

Read moar bettr Pete.

1 Like

How about we stay on topic :wink:

4 Likes

So do your job sweet doggy, save us from cancer.

1 Like

I also cook, browse other shit and do stuff at home… You are typing like it’s the last day of the universe…

YES PLEASE…

1 Like

Stadia is gonna be gr8

2 Likes

Anyone have thoughts on these? I’m curious about them in particular.

1 Like

When steam first came out, many did not want to use it. If you want to play AA and AAA games now you have to use steam (or something like it). Sometimes you get lucky and GOG has it but not often.

In the US many companies will think it’s weird if you don’t have a facebook (not talking about entry level jobs) and it can cost you the job.

For google, I mean search engine, ads, online videos the list goes on.

Again “you” in this is not @psycho_666 but an over all you of most people

yesssssssssssssssssssssss, let it BURN

1 Like

Quick question to everybody:

Do you see yourself playing a game right now on this service?

I Honestly think it will be.

1 Like

Yes because the concept.
No because Google.

1 Like

Specifically you, what game you see yourself playing if you can play right now?

1 Like

I can see using this right now as a way to judge whether I want to spend money on a game, as a preview service for the right price. I don’t expect 21:9 1440p performance streaming yet, but also realize I am an enthusiast with a hefty budget.

2 Likes

Farmvill theft auto 7

2 Likes

no

1. the biggest plus and coolest thing about it

2. the most meh part, those people are not helpful overall imo. The games made for them will most likely not interest PC gamers, and those types of games will reign supreme. Could be wrong, just looking at the phone market and games as a service.

1 Like

They are talking about 4K…

I was asking a serious question…

If the service was available now I would immediately try Frost Punk. And any argument against it goes away in my head… I would momentarily use it to play a game…

There we go…

1 Like

I trust Google servers to provide minimal latency, I’m buying in when it releases

I think it would be interesting to define ‘enthusiast’ from a gaming perspective. Im not about to lump the masses in not appreciating good image quality or low latency. Im sure many of the masses do want this and can notice a difference. I find it patronizing when enthusiasts say " they won’t care or notice" it reeks of PC elitism.

2 Likes

So do i, but my ISP is a different story.

2 Likes

Enjoy Murca…

2 Likes

They mention 8k and 120fps also.

In which case, i have no idea because i find most AAA titles to be complete horse shit these days. Ironically the games i play can be played on weak hardware.

2 Likes