Google Stadia

Sounds like your telling people what they can or cannot talk about in this thread.

maybe, i misread. <

you is not the people my friend, and by forced I mean it’ll be pumped full of money even if no one wants it till it gets to a point that you will.

Stadia will allow the making of games so crazy good looking that most will make the jump on that alone.

tell that to steam, tell that to facebook, tell that to google. All of those got to a point you were forced to use them if you wanted to do something.

Personally I’m like you @psycho_666 I just opt out went I don’t like stuff. I’m not jumping onto Epics store (of course I have so many games I should be getting anymore tbh)

thats not pol, thats demolition man

We can, and are. It’s a fundamental point.

(wonders how old is Tom Hanks is now)

1 Like

Nope…

Ahahahahaha

There’s always Apple…

My point exactly.

But @psycho_666 it means moar money’s for AMD, can’t be a bad thing now can it?

And then start blaming “the masses” for something that hasn’t happened and isn’t even available yet as if these are facts and all our PC’s will be useless and unavailable in the future.

Consoles didn’t kill gaming PC’s, and I don’t think this will either. If anything I think it has the potential to bring MORE people to PC gaming.

That was not the point really…

And Intel as they are using their CPU’s afaik.

1 Like

Not sure if blaming is the right word. Also used the word ‘Seems’ not ‘Are’ for a reason. And the context having read the previous few posts above mine is about cloud streaming, not just Stadia.

But a nice side effect. And devs wil target those cards aswell, moar perv for the RX’s users.

1 Like

Seeing how they hide the Intel branding i asume there wil be Zen2 proc’s incomming.

2 Likes

I don’t deny this. Maybe also more people to Linux gaming. Im playing devils advocate here, we can all get hyped when a new shiny services hit’s us in the tech feelies but im just stepping back and looking at the impact it ‘might’ have.

That’s just how I read it and I’m open to being wrong or misunderstanding. I’m generally opposed to lumping things together though and what I read as generalizing statements.

1 Like

Cloud services ‘adopted by the masses’ are already successful… they didn’t kill download but they put a serious everlasting crimp on it. That’s why my ‘seems’ statement i think is valid.

@Steinwerks i edited my op.

1 Like

It’s funny, Nvidia’s gaming stream is taunted for PC, Shield TV and MAC… And MAC runs entirely on Intel and AMD combos…
Anyways…
A few million GPUs sold from AMD, helping them in RnD - yeah, I don’t mind…
In another news the Switch is still a good console no matter it’s entirely Nvidia and most MAC stuff are overpriced garbage, no matter it’s mainly AMD and Intel…

This thread is so close to turning into cancer.

2 Likes

ohhhh gimme moar @anon97550313 touch my tech wil you.

2 Likes

My fear is, it already did… I can’t keep up reading…