Giveaway: Ryzen CPU, Mobo & RX480 with Level1, Tech Deals & Joker Productions | Level One Techs

GIVEAWAY:
-- MSI B350 Motherboard
-- Ryzen 1700X
-- RX 480

ENTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2nWFOTR
--- 6 Ways to Enter --- Details on Gleam using the link above ---

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/giveaway-ryzen-cpu-mobo-rx480-level1-tech-deals-joker-productions
15 Likes

Cool give away guys.

Good luck everyone.

4 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Entering as we speak. Because if I don't I know that Gentoo will kill me.

3 Likes

First found out about this through Joker's vid.

Cool giveaway, but I would like to mention that I don't have and do not plan on getting twitter. Or Facebook. I have also grown to dislike giveaways that require either.

Still: cool giveaway.

5 Likes

Hey guys. Just wanted to make a quick post on the forum letting you all know about a collaborative effort between Wendell, Tech Deals and myself to give one lucky person a 1700X & motherboard bundle as well as an RX 480 for the second place winner.

If you're interested in entering, you can do so here: https://gleam.io/fISpe/the-epic-amd-giveaway-global

For full details you can find them in the video below. Good luck all!

P.S. Wendell should be posting a video some time today with details for his viewers as well.

7 Likes

This is pretty sweet. Thanks to the three of you!

5 Likes

You guys are too nice! Just entered. I don't really need it, but I just can't help myself. :D

4 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

@JokerProductions i merged your topic with wendell´s topic if you dont mind.

Anyways awesome giveaway guys thanks ya´all for making this happen.

Grtz Angel.

4 Likes

I know I'm not going to win, so I won't even bother entering...
Still, good luck everyone :)

1 Like

No trouble at all, Angel. Thanks for merging these.

3 Likes

This. I appreciate still being able to enter through youtube subs though.

2 Likes

Yeah, this youtube stuff is kinda new for me.. more subs is probably good. At least people genuinely interested in the content :D

5 Likes

The problem I have is gleam is easily gamed by people just looking to get in on free stuff. Theres a subreddit dedicated to it. I think giveaways are a great idea to gain subs but I think theres much better ways of going about it. Perhaps I'm just being cynical though.

2 Likes

I am all ears for easy fair ways to do these. I have a bunch of crap to give away

2 Likes

Do what @kewldude007 did for his xmas giveaway.

He just had a program pick a random number and that number correlated to the post number on the thread.

5 Likes

Yeah thats going to be something to brainstorm about,
to do this as fair as prossible for anyone.

1 Like

Well that only applies to posts on the forums.

I think the way AvE (and some other youtubers) has dealt with it is decent, and thats just by picking random comments. There are websites to do so and they even take into consideration only one entry per person.

Stipulations could be made for subscribers only as well if thats the kind of route you want to go.

@wendell Far be it from me to suggest how to run the competition though. I just like bitching.

2 Likes

True. I wasn't thinking. If it only applied to the forum, it would be unfair for the YouTube viewers that don't forum.

4 Likes