GeForce Experience Gets New Features & Locks Driver Downloads to GFE

Fair enough you win the internets.

Steam advertises and it doesn't really bother me because I like the overall look of it. But i do see your point and ads probably don't belong in these things lol.
I do like the simplicity of the GeForce experience, but I think they need a visual makeover. Keep the green fine, but make it more modern looking. And the Control panel for both brands feels so 2005 and needs color.

As for Raptr primarily the UI seems easier to deal with to me and easier to stream with. I still use OBS because I do more than just twitch stream, but as far as just doing stuff with it Raptr is easier. I have an NVIDIA card on my personal rig for the record.

Yeah but Steam is store. Advertising is expected Geforce Experience isn't.

Now there's ads. You guys crack me up.

I would say that the GFE is expected. You are buying their product which includes the GFE. That is what you are buying.

As usual there are people that are unhappy with the changes, and people that are OK with the changes..
I see, that it's not such a big deal, but again, I am more worried of the possible bad things that could, and knowing Nvidia, I dare saying will happen...