Gamer Food

Lol, that's where I've heard of it too. I just thought maybe it would give an edge to gaming. 

While gaming? Water and raw almonds. Sometimes baby carrots. Nothing too messy. I like to keep my keyboard relatively clean.

Gotta be beer.

Beer, cancer sticks and mi goreng or an avocado and cheese melt (or 3).

Orange Juice.

Just chug a gallon of the stuff, it really helps with programming/3d animation/gaming...

I basically eat anything that is near me at the current moment.LoL

But in particular i prefer to eat a Subway Sandwich and drink some Iced-T

The souls of recently aborted children.

Most of you guys are really healthy eaters!! I am more old school & I don't count vegetables as food. Lol

Food: Hot dogs, sandwich, fries, chicken wings

Drinks : Coffee, soda, BEER(corona)

Guilty pleasure : Cancer sticks while waiting in game lobby

Its not healthy but, that's what keeps me going. 

I dont understand the term "Gamer Food" really just eat anything people thinking theres some sort of special food for people that play video games is just a reason for doritos to keep labeling normal doritos as gaming doritos theres no difference.

I'd say Doritos are horrible gaming foods. It's too messy. 

gamers can eat a dick. lol

One of those huge bags of tortilla chips from Costco and queso. If that can't be found then what ever else is lying around. Oh and Mountain Dew!

Beer, definitely beer.

a big glass of water. Some peta bread and taziki (say it, I know its the wrong spelling)

I've found my new favorite thing to eat whilst gaming. Toquitos!!! They are deliscous and not messy (much) although I do suggest keeping some wet naps around to wipe tge grease off the fingers. The way I make them there isn't much grease but still a little can make my matte finish look horrible. 

Spaghetti with a good amount of butter. Keeps me playing. 

Beer and cigarettes. +1

LOL, don't forget the doritos! They are essential, don't you read the COD tips manual?!   :S XD

WHAT, food like that exists!!! Where? lol I want sum!!!! 

Recently I got in the habit of eating chopped Celery, eating it out of a cup glass while I play games! But just in general anything crunchy and not too fattening because then I just feel sick and dirty in the inside.

I make my own lemonade because I love lemonade regardless of time of year. I eat whatever I decide to cook that day, and try not to snack that often, but if I do have a snack, it's either salsa with juanita's (chips) or trail mix. I also drink a lot of milk because I also love milk. If I'm having a particularly good night, I'll get a beer and some drugs to make the good night even better.

I would also recommend to anyone to never drink soda. Shit is borderline poison.