Game promo and discount deals

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition free on GOG through Prime Gaming for the next 32 days.

2 Likes

And GOG is giving away Eschalon Book II for the next 33 hours at time of writing.

Please note: newsletter subscription required in order to claim it.

PS: The Yakuza series are now also on GOG, DRM free (but the games are not freeā€¦ yet :slight_smile: ) Yakuza titles are here ā€“ 7 entries from the legendary series up to -75% and another Summer Sale GIVEAWAY - GOG.com

4 Likes

Free Prey (2) GOG redemption for Prime members

Edit: Does not appear to include DLC; for those of you with base game already

2 Likes

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is also free on Prime Gaming (GOG) there!

Free and directly on GOG:

5 Likes

Although I usually donā€™t mention specific games or series going on sale (whether thatā€™s on Steam, GOG, etc.) I just had to for the Yakuza seriesā€¦

Get the entire Yakuza series on GOG with a 70% discount

That is:

• Yakuza 0
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 remastered
  • Yakuza 4 remastered
  • Yakuza 5 remastered
  • Yakuza 6: Songs of Life

Do it. Get it. You know you want to Kiryu-chanā€¦

1 Like

EPIC is currently giving away the following 2 titles until the 29th of June 2023 5pm (17:00)

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/idle-champions-of-the-forgotten-realms

There is a ton of DLC, and one of them is free:

And the 2nd title being given away is:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/thehunter-call-of-the-wild

The Hunter Call of the Wild also has a lot of different DLC one of which is free as well:

(please note that The Hunter Call of the Wild has been in a give-away before so you may already have it)

EDIT: An attempt at some readability improvements were made

7 Likes

Ancient Enemy currently free on GOG

3 Likes

Baulder Gate 2: Enhanced Edition free on Prime Gaming for the next 33 days.

2 Likes

Epic is currently giving away until the 6th of July 2023 at 5pm (1700)

The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk

There are some DLC for this game, but at the time of writing none are free or even discounted.

5 Likes

GOG is giving away Beholder 2 for the next 2 days:

4 Likes

Payday
PAYDAY
PAYDAY

I had 700 hours in Payday 2 and would regularly play with three max level (25-100) players, I even got to attend Payday Con when I still lived in Seattle. Quit cold turkey when they introduced Pay2Win skins and loot boxes.

1 Like

EPIC is currently giving away Grime until 13 July 2023, at 5pm (17:00)

And, taken from an AMD newsletter if you join Robot Cache you can claim Wasteland 3 for free:

PLEASE NOTE:
I am not familiar or know about Robot Cache and have not verified their legitimacy, security, policies etc.
In short: Caveat Emptor (Buyer beware!)

I am trying something new with the following, let me know if this is appreciated/welcomed or not.

On Microsoft Game Pass (Ultimate) you can currently claim the following Games with Gold:

The Vale: Shadow of the Crown

• Available to claim from 15 June until 16 July 2023

Darkwood

• Available to claim from 1 July until 31 July 2023
3 Likes

didnt need to add payment info to claim wasteland, but a google of the company looks sus and they have another fucking client

didnā€™t need to add payment info

If they did, one thing to be aware of is https://privacy.com/ which lets you generate, manage, and most importantly kill virtual credit cards, which act like a proxy to your real payment info.

So if they either sell your info or have shit security and give it to hackers for free, you can limit or wholly prevent the damage.

2 Likes

star citizen has a trial for like 5 more days

Canā€™t most banks issue virtual cards these days? Mine Is like two taps away in banking app.

I am in EU, and most banks in my country issue a card information in your smartbank app or that you can use gpay and call it virtual card. :open_mouth:

The top used bank in my country doesnā€™t support temp. virtual cards.

1 Like

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed free on Prime Gaming for the next 34 days.

1 Like

Currently (not sure if permanent or just for now) GOG is giving away Betrayer

5 Likes