Game promo and discount deals

Free for next 48h…

And 4€ for the next God knows how long.

1 Like

Winter sale is up on GOG…
On top of that there is Grim Fandango Remastered Giveaway.
On the main page https://www.gog.com/ there is a button to just claim the free copy.

2 Likes

And they have loot stars! I mean Mystery Stars! :grimacing:

Yeah, they do… Random game for some 2,50 Euro…

God damn it, Humble, you make it very difficult for me to dislike you with all those free games…
Company Of Heroes 2…

Welcome to PC Gaming where you can be in penury yet own more games than you will ever have time to play.

2 Likes

The bad thing is I keep piling them up…
I am considering the Vegas bundle for 20$, I am thinking about Okami for 20$ and I haven’t yet started Hand Of Fate 2 and GoG have it’s winter sale and there are so many games I haven’t tried yet…
But I keep piling them up just in case I one day decide to play anything…

You are living under your own fallacy. For me, I’m just tired of buying games and need to play the ones I have. I will only buy a game if it is free or uber cheap ($1 Humble Bundle).

1 Like

Yes and no…
In the last month alone I got 4 or 5 free games. 2 of them in the last 3 days.
I got Hand Of Fate 2 because Hand Of Fate 1 is in my top10 favorite games ever made ever, so I wouldn’t miss the second one.
Okami I will buy sooner or later. I always wanted to play Okami, Bayonetta, Journey and a couple others…

The graphics on that game look awesome!

2 Likes

Here is a free Steam key to the game since I already owned it but I redeemed the soundtrack key. The redemption deadline is January 3rd, 2018 at 10:00 AM Pacific for these keys.

KWD2R-32IN8-WF3R2

5 Likes

I haven’t grabbed it, probably will as I do like good point-and-clicks, but Oxenfree is… free…

4 Likes

Sweet. Glad I never bought it from Humble Bundle.

2 Likes

Kingdom_Classic

6 Likes

I have 1 free Quake Champions key.

PM me if you want it. first come first served.

edit:
the key has been claimed.

1 Like

Would you guys be interested in my Cuphead giveaway? Its for my stream group, so I wanna ask before posting, as not to completely break the rules.

1 Like

Yes!!!

Don’t mind at all.

Was kinda hoping OP would respond, or a mod. Well, I guess if it’s rule-breaking this post will just get canned. The link for our giveaway is:

https://gleam.io/n9FqH/monster-boxs-free-monthly-giveaway-january-cup-head-dont-deal-with-the-devil

Thanks ahead/Sorry ahead if this shouldn’t be here.

1 Like