Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

Not only did Cersei burn bridges she burned them with fucking wildfire. Not sure how Jamie will respond to that. He killed the Mad King for trying to do it.

1 Like

The Mad Queen. So the fortune teller was right. All the kids of the Queen will die before her. Tommen literally rage quit.

She cremated the remains of all the former kings and royal families.

Someone will put the boots to her medium style.

And the younger queen is on her way. Wonder who gets to her first Aryia or Danny.

Finally some justice to the red woman. Her bringing back Jon Snow does not right the wrongs she did towards Stannis.

Ser Davos has became a favorite of mine.

3 Likes

Cersei is her own worst enemy. Everything she does is so twisted and sadistic that no one is going to be on her side. Her kids were the only thing that humanized her in any way. Now that they're gone we have ourselves a mad queen. Her end is going to be epic because there's no way she walks away from this. Enjoy that throne Cersei, you sure as shit won't be enjoying it for long.

I missed the first 18 minutes should I leave now and go watch it? Saw the Sept? go up,
Also confirmed Jon Snow is Targaryen! Not sure if books confirmed this point yet

Holy shit.

Talk about halving casting fees in one episode.

2 Likes

FINALLY something happens in this season and it's over :(

Seriously, this has been the slowest season yet I think. There have been a number of very slow side stories that really weren't engaging...

I wonder why they did not wait till Jamie got back? He was no longer part of the Kingsguard.

See Tommen? This is what happens when you let your crazy Mother ruin everything the crown stood for.

Kings Landing will collapse within it's self and there will be a civil war.

The Mountain pulled someones head off with the spine intact. Talk about Holy Shit!!!

He killed the last ruler who tried to use wildfire to obliterate a shitload of people in King's Landing. Plus when Cersei confessed about sex with Jamie she didn't say a thing about love. Just the purely animalistic pleasure of it. I think she's just the epitome of greed and selfishness. She uses everybody.

1 Like

In short shes a total bitch. Jamie may end up killing her.

The Hound might rebuild the faith of the seven after Dany gets the throne.

This season finale puts the final nail in the coffin over the Lady Stoneheart theory.

Nah, the Hound doesn't give a shit about religion.

He's probably going to kill his brother next season, though. The Mountain will be the only thing stopping anyone from killing Cersei.

Now that is not happening. The Mountain would beat him to a pulp. LOL

Honestly this season was so slow and boring the only thing keeping me interested was this guy's channel.

3 Likes

Such a shame that he would kill himself. I wonder if he thought his mother was in there?

He was one of the few decent characters in the city haha. Such a pushover though. He was no match for the manipulation of the sparrow.

He let the radicals do ridiculous torture to his mother and his wife, and you call him decent? I for one am happy he offed himself.

well... he was just cowering in fear and being totally manipulated.

I think/hope Arya gets to kill the Mountain.

1 Like

meh... I feel like the mountain might turn things around.