Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

haha boo, what was it?

I just finished catching up.

Drogon is one badass motherfucker.

Also, Stannis is a cunt.

I now understand all of the memes from the last two episodes.

For a moment I thought they wouldn't let John snow through the gate. He gets shit on so much I was glad he got a break for once.

It would've probably set up a terrible season finale. Jon Snow and the wildlings getting massacred by white walkers.

It the TV show ahead of the books yet?

ROFL that made my day

1 Like

I was heading up the stairs when I caught a glimps of the Imp. lol.

I am 6 foot 2 inches, shadows are fun.

1 Like

So pretty much Kill em all, let the gods sort them out.
Only 9 months to go for more.

I like her saggy boobies

1 Like

I hope the white walkers kill everyone.

I take it back John Snow doesn't get a break. I don't understand why they let him in now.

Just watched it.

They certainly cleared up a few storylines... I hope the Wildlings take over the north, maybe led by Sansa (no matter how naive she is). They've got better morals than anyone.

If Martin kills off Aria I will be gutted. Everyone else can burn. I like that little girl and her needle.

Well, she won't see it coming.

1 Like

He has said that there is one character he won't kill because it would upset his wife too much. I think that's Arya.

Wouldn't be surprised if the show runners fucked this up as well and killed her just for the sake of controversy.

Why would the wildlings follow her? C'mon now.

Because... raisins...

I don't know.

I have read the books and the TV series varies a lot because the books are huge.

But the good thing now is the story is caught up to the books now. I cant wait for the next book or the next TV series.