FX-8320 vs i5-4670k

No, it certainly doesn't.

Before there where doubts, now there aren't any.

Please explain why Tech yes is bullshit?

It is just as informative as the tek video about the 3570k.

but that also means you have 4 cores that have no impact on game performance, which means you can be encoding, streaming, rendering etc on the idle cores and it will have very little to no impact on your game performance. 

the i5 is a better chip, but in all seriousness the 8320 OCed is more than a match for it and at that price the price to performance ratio is way higher, save the 70 buck get the 8320 OC the thing (you can get 4.5 Ghz on a V6 GT) spend the money you save on something else, GPU, SSD, better Motherboard, Etc. 

Such as??? PCI-E 3.0 is about the only feature of any relevance I can come up with.

I was looking at the CM 212 Evo as the cooler, that should be able to keep it fairly cool right? If not what are some good coolers that aren't overall pricey?

its a great cooler, especially if you get a second fan for it.

That is not how the windows kernel schedules it processes.

i think the i5 would probably be easier to cool but i have a 8350 at 4.6 on just a coolermaster 212 evo. gaming and streaming at the same time i sit around 65c.

Not sure if you'll be able to help with this or not but while we are the topic of cooling. The case I'm probably going to use is the Fractal Design R4 Blackout, it's simple, small, and well made. The only concern of this case is air flow throughout the case. I know this is slightly off topic but if going to be an issue then that would be another factor to worry about as far as choosing a cpu.

Well Logan stated in the movie about Pistols rig, that her rig FX9590 was better in gaming + streaming then his i7-4930K. Offcourse the Haswell chips are basicly better chips clock for clock, then ivybridge, but still, the improvements are not that huge. So im highly doubting that the i5-4670K is much better then the FX8320, in gaming + streaming.  Yeah wenn you talk about games, that have a bad optimized gaming engine for multiple core ussage like LOL DayZ ARMA, yes offcourse in those games, the i5 shines, even with streaming.

But in games like BF4 and such, i think the FX8320 could do a better job in streaming, BUT that offcourse also depends on the software you use, for streaming. In the end it still depending on the games you play.

But that haswell has improvements for streaming i dont doubt about that. But i would personaly not say, that its much better then AMD FX 8 core chips. in streaming. Till now i did not saw any trustfull benchmarks that clearify this. only tech yes crap. But he allways lurks crap about AMD anyway lol ☺

Same with the tech yes movies about FX8320 vs i5-4670K power consumption. This is so hilarious, he stated that he never had seen that his powersupply pushed so hard with the FX8320 cpu, arround 620W with a single gpu, this is so hillarious, because that shows to me how technicaly he realy is. lol. he measured it with a killawat, to see what it sucks from the wall, and then he states that his psu is getting pushed so hard hahaha what a dumb ass. ☺ he probably never heard about "efficiency"

not the greatest air flow, but its not the worst either. I would work on your pressures so that the case naturally pulls cool air in and your venting the hot air as fast as possible.

Its not really going to matter, Haswell runs just as hot if not hotter than Piledriver 

Really from what I heard AMD has always been the one to run hotter? 

lol no haswell runs alot hotter then piledriver. Thats the big problem with haswell, it has its own voltage regulater inside the chip, for power saving, and overheat protection, and that was basicly a big intel fail, for overclock ethusiasts. cause at some point the cpu gets throttled deu its own regulator.

AMD FX does not run that hot, But you need a decent cooler. But that basicly counts for every cpu now days.

Or maybe I was just confusing that with AMD pulling more power

The major problem with Haswell was not the regulators the problem was that the distance between the die and the IHS was too far and the thermal compound was insulating the chip, that's why when you delid a haswell the temperatures are dramatically different because they screwed up the heat spreader

Using OBS my CPU usage was about 20-30% when streaming just my desktop on my 4670k. With QuickSync it dropped to about 5%.

yes and cause of the screwed heat spreader, the regulator throttles the cpu.

But im sure with the next tik intel would probably have improved that. at least i hope they do ☺

Supposedly the Devil's canyon revision of Haswell is supposed to fix it, rumor has it the IHS will be soldered

Yes AMD 8 cores indeed pull more power. But its not that much more that alot of people would state. diffrences on the powerbill is minuscule.

In the end it just depends on the games you play and stream, both cpu´s will do just fine.

I run a FX-8320 at 4.6 Ghz stable and with just a Corsair H60 stay 50-55 C in temps. Sits in a Corsair Air 540 case so great airflow.