Favourite old games?

What's your favourite old games? why? do you still play it?

Mine would probably be  the first two Oddworld games and the early CnC, loved Red Alert 2 especially and still play it, got some pretty awesome mods for it as well [: Reborn was a favourite mod of mine, me and a friend would play together against the hardest enemy (it was totally insane we got slaughtered within the first few minutes) as the AI was changed to make it a lot harder.

I have replayed the Oddworld games many times and i always enjoy the atmosphere, story, and world it's set in, so glad they're coming back [:

Going back even further, On the megadrive my favourite games were Toejam & Earl 2, Vapour Trail, and Golden Axe, I mainly enjoyed these as they're multiplayer so me and my friends or brothers would always play together and have lots of fun, never did complete T&J2 or Vapour Trail though ha ha.

dawn of war (2006), majesty(1999)....

I recently started playing Morrowind and Fallout 2 again. When I finish those I will move onto Call of Duty 1 since I have it installed for ages already... Vice City was also fun...

doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 doom 2 

1 Like

Midtown Madness 1 & 2

Duke Nukem 3D, or Doom 2 

Quake 3 but back in the day I played a lot of arcade games so I got to give some love to the Magical drop series!

Quake, Doom 1 & 2, Super Mario World, and Half-Life :3

Quake, CS:1.6, Diablo 2, SC:BW.

Super Mario Brothers and Sonic the Hedgehog

Fallout 1 & 2

StarCraft: Brood War

C&C95, Red Alert, Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2

1 Like

I had my older brother over for New Years and we played Thundercade and M.U.L.E. on the Wii.
Thundercade is a vertical scroller on motorcycles.  You can ramp things.  End of story!

M.U.L.E. is a game where four players (Using a Four Score) are landed on a planet, and given six months (6 turns) to colonize it, and build up resources to win.  Every turn there is a land grab, then on your turn you have to buy a M.U.L.E. and load it up with either Energy, Food, Smithore, or Crystite mining and decide which to place on your new plot of land, or switch your M.U.L.E.'s around to maximize profits.  Then you could either hunt the elusive Mountain Wampus or go to the pub to gamble and end your turn.  After that is the buying/selling stage.  The game tells you how much of each resources you had, spoilage, use, and production.  You can choose to buy or sell each resource to players or to the "store".

anyone unfamilier with M.U.L.E should check out planetmule.com

On the PC?  I still have Lavamind's Gazillionaire installed.  It's...Well, the website is still up.  http://www.lavamind.com/gaz.html  Basically, you run a ship, buying and selling resources from around the galaxy.  I wrote a thing for M.U.L.E. and  I'm too lazy to write one for Gaz.

Genesis: Zombies ate my neighbors, Alien Soldier, and Booger Man

PC: Oregon Trail (childhood favorite), Zork (Can't beat a good T.B.A.G.)

Deus ex, really can't get enough of it.

Fallout 2

Day of the Tentacle

Brood War / Beyond the Dark Portal

Super Metriod LOVE THAT GAME!

morrowind. not only was it the first game i ever played, but its  also the only game that i have put more than 1000 hours into. i have loved that game since i started playing it.

speak of, im gonna go play it now :D

Populous - The Beginning and Gothic 1, 2 are probably my fav old games i still play. Then there are Anno 1503, the Cultures Series, Empire Earth and Age of Empires 2 (the original not the HD remake i do play that ;)) but i bareley touch them anymore.

The Commander Keen series. Ahh the memories! 

Doom

Doom II: Hell on Earth

Final Doom

Wolfenstien 3D

Wolfenstien Spear of Destiny

Quake

Quake II

Quake III

UT99

Super Mario Bros.

Sonic the hedgehog