Favourite old games?

UT99

Ut2k3

RED FACTION

diablo 2

But, you kind of have to been playing games when it came out to really aprechiate what a leap forward it was. 

I also spent a huge amount of my pocket money on Operation Wolf arcade macine with a Uzi!!!!!!! A FRIKIN Uzi!!!!!

This thread is making me feel old! 

Project I.G.I

My favourite old games are my favourite of all time.

I did like project igi 1 & 2, sonic the hedgehog 3, tony hawk pro skater 2, nfs porsche, UT, quake 2 (i liked it more since I played it first when I was about 2, and I've never heard of commander keen until 6 years ago...), half-life, rtcw, ONi, Freelancer, TIM, Max Payne, gta3 and vice city, some old resident evil game and another that didn't look unlike blood rayne, star wars the old fps, adventure and flight sim games, grim fandango. And many more I've forgotten.

I replay some of those games each 3-4 years, for nostalgia's sake, but we can all agree that the best times we've had were when we first played them (that's how humans are unfortunately)

pong the original, I'm a actually 63.

Snatcher - Sega-CD

Currently getting back into Fable the lost chapters (originally I played it on xbox) and found my black and white 2 cd so will be checking how much that has aged over the years :)

oooh Starquake by Bubblebus, or anything by Ultimate Play The Game

No One Lives Forever

Shogo: Mobile armor division

Blood

Carmageddon

Fallout

Crimson Skies

Star Trek: Klingon Academy

Hmm, i would kill for an proper Klingon Academy remake, or at least Win7 patch :(

Edit: oh noe, there is a fix?

http://jiridvorak.webpark.cz/ka/

1 Like

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2

Dungeon Keeper (1)

Earthbound

Final Fantasy 7 and 8

Legend of Dragoon

Arcanum: of steamworks and magic obscura

Chrono Trigger

Shadowrun (Sega Genesis)

Harvest Moon

Millipede

The legend of mana

Bubsy Bobcat

The original ratchet and clank.

Serious Sam: The First Encounter and Pinball 3D.

Number Munchers.

Defendently 007 Nightfire,  and Shadow Ops Red Mercury, favorite fps's on the original xbox aside from halo.

I pumped oh so many hours into Pinball 3d in the computer lab at school and a few at home.

The wonderful Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.

The first game I played, as far as I can remember was either Super Mario Land (SNES) or Crash Bandicoot (PS1) Both of which I am in love with to this day, 

Zork, I mean, c'mon.

I used to play a decent amount of Alundra for Playstation, looking back on it, it was a lot more boring than I recalled.

Always gotta go with Zoo Tycoon 1 with Marine Mania and Dinosaur Digs.

Even though it was released in 2007(?) I will go ahead and add Chocolatier on here. 

Also, why not add insaniquarium.

+1

Totally agree in Populous - The Beginning that game make my childhood.