EvE... the 13 year old MMO that isn't terribad

True EVE story of how I got recruited to be a wormhole pilot. I was flying back from mine and got pm but someone with a very scary ship. The player asked me how long I had been playing. I said 3 months. He asked me if I was interested in becoming a wormhole pilot. I said sure what do I have to do. The player and his corp trained me and soon enough I was a wormhole pilot. I enjoyed it. Our crazy corp were just doing wormholes. We were never involved with any of the major battles but we made good isk doing the wormholes. There's a madness to being a wormhole pilot due to the risk of piloting them. I stopped playing when the corp disbanded. I haven't played the game since for 3 or 4 years now.
Actually one of my very first wallpapers I made was of my eve character and there ship and something they said that I thought was cool. Here it is:

1 Like

you might actually like nullsec... kinda risky, but not that bad, depending on where you are. no wormhole restrictions doe...
i'm in a nice hybrid 0.0 nullbear alliance... that actually pvps, has titans, etc

1 Like