EvE... the 13 year old MMO that isn't terribad

sure... but that noob ship is going to tackle you and then it's game over when his buddies get there. EVE pvp is never truly 1v1.

1 Like

... same

You know what I truly miss, the feeling of wonder I got when I first started playing eve and how beautiful everything looked, it was all a magical experience but after playing it for so long and beating the learning curve it all just looks meh, I wish I still was amazed by it all.

2 Likes

unless it is.

ikr... it was amazing

TFW 133 days from flying a nag well

ok.. .well... it's never 1v1 for long.

1 Like

When I quit EVE about 3 years ago. I had 1 amazing toon.

• Amar mostly... perfect standing
  • about 2 bil isk
  • stealth bomber
  • marauder
  • mining and hauling

I think if I ever got back into EVE, I would give RP a try. It could add a lot of fun.

1 Like

If I'd have the time to play MMO's, EVE would be it.

no, it's from comms... just cherry-picked

And also scripted, not the whole thing but there are lines that nobody would really say. lol

actually... you would be surprised...

1 Like

I still call bullshit lol

EVE isn't a game, it's a hobby.

Very fun to play though. I always recommend it.

1 Like

I need to start playing again. I don't like having free time anyway.

2 Likes

No its a collection of audio clips from player videos and they redid the animation. Its definitely real. I've been trying to find the video where Adverse drops the titan for BRAVE for like a year.

What part don't you think was real. Tell me and I'll find the video.

it's not really the gameplay or the style that i don't like, it's the fact that it's supposedly run by players. and allowing players to run something is like leaving a mansion to a group of 10 year olds, including a full bar, unlocked gun cabinet, and 87 pounds of Skittles, expecting them to not devolve in Lord of the bloody Flies by teatime the following day. obviously EVE has survived, but all the fantastic drama and corp wars leads me to believe that if i spend 67 hours grinding for a new ship, and the [W4NK] clan happen to be inclined to gank me, nobody's going to do shit about it except shrug and say i should've bought the cobalt diamond ultra premium deluxe insurance package like i'm some student who's backed their new Fiat Pleb into a lamp post on the third time behind the wheel. however bullshit governing bodies in games are, you at least know someone's watching.

then don't live in hisec. it's honestly not much more dangerous if you're with a good nullsec group. hisec is quite retarded at the moment. also, ccp keeps a bit of a leash on things, but ultimately, it's a sandbox game. it is what you make of it
98% of the time, unless you're flying a freighter, unless you're wardecced or flying something retardedly blingy, you won't get ganked in hisec. lowsec and nullsec are supposed to be relatively dangerous...

@Goblin when I play I mainly go around mining, and I'll occasionally come across other groups of players and no one fucks with me. As long as you're not as asshole you'll be fine, unless you end up in any of the situations @Commissar already pointed out.