Embarrassing moments in Gaming

CSGO: I am following my team and planing to throw a flash grenade
I look down and see I have a frag grenade in my hand
I need to switch to the other grenade
I hit Left Mouse Button, they were nicely bunched up too,

Whoops sorry bout that!

5 Likes

One that sticks out from memory was playing an isometric online RPG with a girl that was on her fairly high level tank/PKer account. We were outside the first city and surrounded by level 1 pheasants. Somehow she pulled aggro on one without killing it n just kept standing there getting hit for 1 damage with thousands of HP.

“So&so was killed by Pheasant!” gets broadcast on the system messages!

I took a screenshot which I still have after all of these years.

1 Like

Rounded a curve or a rock more than once to walked right into a zerg :frowning:

1 Like

Friend was going to show me that his Murcielago was faster than my XJ220.

Friends don't let friends drive Murcs

I didn’t see the crash happen, I was ahead of him.

5 Likes

MASSIVE DAMAGE

1 Like

Are the TDU Servers still online? I know TDU2 is because i’ve been playing for the last few days, the amount of online players is actually quite impressive…

1 Like

The TDU1 servers were shut down in 2012 (because most people kept playing TDU1 instead of buying TDU2) , but a small crew reverse-engineered most of the code and started their own server (Google “TDU project paradise” for more info on that).
As far as I know the TDU2 servers are still online … except when they’re offline … which happens quite often if the Steam reviews are anything to go by. The Unofficial TDU1 server seems to be much more reliable, but there’s only a couple dozen people playing on it most of the time.

1 Like

271590_screenshots_2015-08-24_00003

download

1 Like

I got a triple collateral sniper kill in BF4 once… Two of the kills were team mates :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Have a lot of them, most recently was in PUBG when my teammate was down I threw what I thought was a smoke grenade to cover him so I could revive… it was a frag.

3 Likes

Best squad mate award goes to Big Al

3 Likes
  • be a prot warrior in WoW
  • fight Guldan in Nighthold
  • Get extra action button that must be used for a couple boss spells otherwise wipe
  • forgot that I changed my ui
  • extra action button is hidden behind my action bars
  • Guldan is about to cast the wipe spell
  • toggle anchors for the UI, hoping I can move it up so I can click it before he casts
  • nope.jpg
  • entire raid wipes, got booted from the raid

oops.

3 Likes

Oh man, I remember that raid.

2 Likes

I’m playing urban terror.
Get one of my friends down to 3 health, he keeps peeking me with a sniper.
"Alright ya little cunt"
Get knife, throw knife, kill friend from across the map on the other side of a building.

Another time playing UT a friend left after doing a large amount of damage and someone AFK’d. You can bleed out and die. We left him in a building, never bandaged him, and when he came back a half hour later he died from bleeding out 1 point of health at a time.

2 Likes

Back in the day when I was playing WoW (burning crusade) I remember just chillin in undercity and sorting out some loot etc. I had some lockboxes and needed a rogue to open them for me so I type in general chat: “LF lock licker”.
Needless to say entire undercity went full apeshit on chat, plus I had some very concerning whispers.
From that day on I always look twice before hitting enter.

2 Likes

Remember Me
Have to drop of a ledge and then go sidewards on a pipe.
I drop of twice, letting go of the pipe.
Dead.
Respawn, try again.

Took me a solid 20 times to figure out what to do…

2 Likes

CS 1.6
Map de_nuke
Clanwar 5v5

A friend and me to guard a and b
Both go into ventilation shaft
Walk around to hear potential footsteps
Suddenly, friend start’s emptying clip unto me
Bewildered, i start looking around for enemies
Find out it was friend, burst out laughing, while i try asking why
He is focused and just replies mm, i laugh even more

Both dead a few minutes later, i was still laughing

1 Like

I started playing Overwatch, and one of the things I had heard was that it is the job of the DPS to always be doing damage. Even if it’s just throwing damage against a shield to get it down that much quicker, do damage. So I’m playing with a couple of friends, and we’re fighting hard to defend, and the enemy team is having none of it. They charge in, murder the shit out of us, and carry on.

We have us a little fight in a court yard and my friend pipes up, "JFC! Are people aiming for Zarya’s shield? She’s hitting like a Mack truck whenever I encounter her!

I, as Pharah, silently stop doing damage against Zarya’s shield. Defending became a lot easier when their tank wasn’t doubling as DPS.

2 Likes

PUBG Squad
Circle is shrinking on military base
Enemies roll up
Aaaahhh shoot shoot shoot
Click click click
They kill @Positron
Shoot some more
Click click
They see and kill me
We both forgot to reload our weapons after looting

2 Likes