DUG#4 & vPub 0x9 opensource online Party! - this Thursday at 5 PM UTC

—> to avoid missing out future events, join our Matrix channel or tiny-volume event notification newsletter (just ~4 e-mails per year)

Dear friends, I invite you to a joint DUG #4 & vPub 0x9 event that starts this Thursday 6th at 5 PM UTC → which is 2023-12-07T17:00:00Z (your local time). Would you like to learn & discuss about:

• coreboot-based Dasharo firmware distribution and its unique features?
  • cool hardware devices supporting the opensource firmwares, like NovaCustom new laptop?
  • opensource firmware world and its current events in general, i.e. AMD OpenSIL news?

Then this upcoming event - is an excellent opportunity for you to have a great time in a friendly company of firmware enthusiasts.

The 1st part of our event - DUG #4 - is dedicated to Dasharo distribution of coreboot opensource firmware with advanced features like GUI & FLASHBIOS and the ecosystem around it. DUG will take place between 5-7 PM UTC - and then around 7 PM UTC (2023-12-07T19:00:00Z for you) we will switch to vPub opensource online party :tada:

The past events have been highly successful, and I’m sure you will find this time interesting as well :wink: Both sound/video and text chats will be available for your convenience

More details and Join links are available here:

4 Likes

@Dynamic_Gravity @wendell @regulareel @imhigh.today @Mastic_Warrior @SgtAwesomesauce @Zedicus @Exard3k @pietrushnic and @frred : I’m sure you will find this interesting - and we’ll be happy to see you on this Thursday’s party for a nice time together :partying_face:

3 Likes

Very cool! I’ll do my best to be there! Probably going to need to join from the car, but it’ll be nice to listen in.

2 Likes

Thanks for the ping. Hope to see you there.

I subscribed to the newsletter.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

Sorry that I missed it. I am in the last week of school for this term and things have become hectic with so many things due.

1 Like