DUG#2 + vPub v7 opensource online Party! - 6th July at 4 PM UTC

—> to avoid missing out our future events, join a Matrix channel or low-volume newsletter

Dear friends, I invite you to a joint DUG #2 + vPub v7 event that will start 6th July at 4PM UTC → which is 2023-07-06T16:00:00Z (your local time). Would you like to learn more about:

• the opensource firmware world and its current events, i.e. the recent opensource BIOS developments (OpenSIL) for new AMD PCs?
  • interesting open hardware devices like Nitrokey opensource security tokens?

Then this upcoming event - is an excellent opportunity for you to have a great time in the company of fellow firmware enthusiasts.

The 1st part of our event - DUG #2 - is dedicated to Dasharo distribution of coreboot opensource firmware with advanced features like GUI & FLASHBIOS and the ecosystem around it. DUG will take place between 4-6 PM UTC - and then around 6 PM UTC (2023-07-06T18:00:00Z for you) we will switch to vPub opensource online party :tada:

The past events have been highly successful, and I’m sure you will find this time interesting as well :wink: Both sound/video and text chats will be available for your convenience

More details and Join links are available here:

2 Likes

@Dynamic_Gravity @wendell @Zibob @regulareel @imhigh.today @Mastic_Warrior @SgtAwesomesauce @Zedicus @Exard3k and @frred : I’m sure you will find this interesting - and we’ll be happy to see you on this Thursday’s party for a nice time together :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the ping!

2 Likes

Thanks, I will try to be there.

**Edit
Ironically I had a cold call surprise job interview at that time. Did not get the job…grrr

2 Likes