Drinking tea through a twix

Sacrilege! I could see doing this with coffee but tea? Never!

This sounds yummy. I lack materials though. I'd need tea, a kettle, twix, a tea cup and saucer for good measure.

2 Likes

no milk?

1 Like

Now milk and twix sounds good I must say

1 Like

Somehow I ended in a toaster oven. I don't even know how I got there. Thank god it was turned off.

1 Like

I'm tempted to pick a pack of twixes up on the way home and try this.

Do it, it's GOOOD.

1 Like

Twix .... eh sounds like they should make a McFlurry with that. I think it would be pretty good. McDonald's really needs to give more choices in regards to this dessert on a regular basis. As for drinking tea through a Twix I can't see that not being completely messy. Why not just put the tea and the Twix in a blender and make Twix tea?

You want choice? Do you have a Dairy Queen near you? Go there and get a Blizzard.

1 Like

I'd just like to congratulate @SpaceCat since this topic has close to 30 replies and almost 200 views lol

2 Likes

Duh, it's drinking tea through a twix.

2 Likes

Who would have thought...

1 Like

I feel enlightened today and will be trying this thusly! will let you know how I feel about it all :D

2 Likes

Just went to the vending machine in work and got a twix for my pre made coffee and all I can say is:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!

3 Likes

Good idea, Would probably work with a Club also

I said to her last week, Save me the last Penguin so I can do the TimTam explosion thing but she ate it. Pregnant women are not to be trusted around chocolate...

2 Likes

It does work with clubs, I just did it.

1 Like

i like my tea, without twix.

1 Like

i'm not talking about that kind of tea. Gawd.

2 Likes

i assume you sweeten your tea. Like a 5yr old kid that can't stand it, if its not sweet.